Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose Reed's Servant Summoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rose Reed's Servant Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 am

((Rose must summon her servant using the incantation bellow))

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 am

Rose was outside the family ranch making the final preparations. She looked around to make sure everything was ready. On the ground drawn in white chalk there was a summoning circle with a pentegram pattern. on each point of the star is a white candle. In the center of the pentagon is a pile of wood covered in seasalt. She says in her Texan accent "That should do it." preparing herself she lights each point on the candle. and then lights the wood on fire causing the wood to erupt into blue flames. She takes the book in front of her and begins reading the chant.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance "

As the last words of the chant fade she kills one of the ranches pigs for a blood sacrifice. As the blood flows onto the summoning circle Rose waits with anticipation hoping to be answered.

((I hope you liked how I did this. Poor piggy you will be missed pig ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:46 am

((Nice very original summoning ^_^))

A light from a star from above, shone brightly as a bright yellow light as bright as the sun itself as it's warm and innocent glow emitted towards the circle. It's light intensified as an enormous amount of mana began to pool and condense into one focal point. After a few more moment's the light dispersed into all separate directions leaving a curiously ominous figure in the circle. He was but, a young boy that stood no more but, 5'1" , he was skinny, his blue eyes a glowed with youth and energetic optimism. The curious boy's clothes were somehow shrouded in shadows as he appeared to change his clothes as if by magic to modern ones. Seeing as how his clothes would give away his true identity. The boy had a small dagger by his side and a brimming and daring grin on his lips.

"Heya lady!" He said stepping in front of rose so quickly that it was as if he had simply reappeared closer to her. "The name's assassin.... are you my master or what?"

The boy put a finger in his ear rather ill mannerly as he seemed quite inattentive to her master paying attetion to his West 49 clothes rather than her. To make the summoning official, Rose would notice the mark on the back of her dominant hand.
Rose Reed's Servant Summoning 610
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Rose would say with a kind smile and a Texen accent "Yes I am your Master. My name is Rose Reed. It is a pleasure to meet you Assassin." Rose would pause for a minute and then she would continue "You seem kind of young how old were you when you died." She says this with curiosity.

Rose begins cleaning up the summoning circle. She carefully puts away all the candles in a cubberd in her house and puts the dead piggy in the back on a haystack. Rose then grabs a shovel and begins digging the piggy a grave.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"You talk funny..." He said rather bluntly, "Uhm.... Well... die? Hehe.... As if..." Assassin laughed at the thought. He grinned as he shook his head. The youg boy looked like he was about 12 or 13 years old, he looked down at the grave as she shoveled dirt on top of the pig. "You know we could just eat him... too..." Assassin said scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 am

Rose shook her head "I used the pig as a sacrifice for the summoning. Magic, especially magic that summons something can taint the things used in the summoning. And i'd rather not deal with more magical backlash." she says glancing at him from the left. "So is that dagger your only weapon or do you use others." She says the words with a kind smile. Rose would wait for his response.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm

((Sorry for the loooooooooooooooong wait XD)))

"What this thing?" The boy said as he tossed the dagger up and down which seemed pretty ordinary. "Of course it is.... It's my trusty dagger!"

The boy seemed rather cheerful, " This is all I will ever need to take down my opponent's cause after all.... I am! The strongest servant"

The boy took a bow and laughed to himself, it seemed like many others he felt he was the strongest. "There ain't no one tougher, meaner, braver and as clever as me... nope! So uhh.... What's your name? Girly...."
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Rose says "My apologies good sir. I suppose you did not hear me before. My name is Rose Reed. Assassin would you care to join me inside the house. It would be more comfortable to speak in there and I could get us some food and drink." She begins leading him into the ranch house.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Assassin shook his head immediately as if she had the most insulting thing, "Please don't call me sir... Do i loook like an adult?" He said putting his hand on his sodes.

Assassin walked to the ranch house with Rose, "Call me assassin or... kid..... whatever works for you but, not sir...or mister..."
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

She looks at Assassin and says "Kid it is then. I meant no offence." Rose said as she gets them both a pop she opens the pop, puts a straw in it, gives him his and opens her own putting a straw in it as well. She then sips hers through the straw. She continues speaking "I don't know your reasons for joining this war but ill be frank with my own. I simply joined this war because I do not wish to die. Like I said magical backlash can be a pain. It's acting like a poison to my body. It will kill me unless I make a wish on the Grail." She takes another sip of her pop in order to let him think of what she said. Then she continues to speak saying "I am a good Magus decended of the Selem witches and I'm good with guns. Gotta be to live in this town. Hopefully that can help us on our quest." She takes another sip of pop and continues speaking again. "As you can see I've already packed up most of the house. Since the war is in Canada this time. I've set up a small 2 bedroom house nearby the local highschool. I'll be attending school there as a student while were participating in the Grail War. I have the plane set up for us to leave tomorrow. 2 tickets one for me and one for you. I was not sure if a servant needed to travel normally or not. But better safe than sorry and I would prefer you near. We'll have to leave early in the morning but you can make yourself at home until then." She thinks for a moment then continues with another thought. "Oh . . . And if your hungry it is not much but I have a couple of sandwiches in the fridge. There should be some chicken and some ham. Whatever you prefer. Anything you don't eat tonight we'll take with us on the plane in case we get hungry. It's a short flight so there will be no meal on it." After saying this she sits down on the counch across from his counch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Reed's Servant Summoning   Rose Reed's Servant Summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Reed's Servant Summoning
Page 1 of 1