Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning Empty
PostSubject: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 pm

((Luke must summon his servant using the incantation bellow))

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

((Here's to the best luck in the upcoming holy grail war :p ))

Luke sat on the dark second floor living room of his apartment, books thrown against the walls. Eerie candles provided the only light as he skimmed through the leatherbound book. "Come on. What page did I see it in?", the teenager snarled furiously as he flipped page by page. He had spent all hours of daylight trying to find the book he saw the incantation in with no avail. Flipping to the last page, Luke growled, whipping the book against the closest wall. The book slammed into the wall with a thud before crashing to the ground, pages tearing out of it's grasp.

Striding over to the bookshelf, Luke tossed several books out of their place as he tried to find the book. Pulling out a red leatherbound book, the boy ripped off the post-it note with a smile. He knew he had marked it long ago and was thankful the sticker had managed to hold out his long. Flipping through the pages with new found ambition, he stopped on the incantation.

Stretching out his right hand, his left hand firmly held the book close to his face, his eyes squinting to read the text in the dark.
"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 pm

((Yup it's more complicated this time around :p))
In Luke's living room, the air grew very still at first nothing happened. It appeared the summoning had failed but, Luke feel a deep pain on the back of his right hand as he seemed to be cut there. The blood then formed into an odd symbol and it then stained his hand. The scattered pages and books of the holy grail war slowly began to flutter. Suddenly, the room became a swirling whirlwind of disaster! The pages of the books swirled around on the middle of the floor as a magical circle emitted a crimson red light. The summoning circle grew larger as its diameter quickly doubled. Jolts of red lightning and a blinding light would emit from its center. As Luke would see a figure stood in the center of the circle, it appeared to wear a cloak over a suit of fortified armor. Before the newly appointed master could take a good look at his servant. The candles ominously went out leaving both of them in darkness. It seemed a black shroud surrounded the servant, it seemed as still as a statue. Until it breathed a white gas, the process of it breathing seemed to be its only human quality. 

"Are you my master?" the dark creature asked in a low and sinister tone. The armored servant had two blades at his side one of them a cutlass and the other a short sword of some kind. 

"Are you?" It asked again revealing impatience in his voice. 
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Luke dropped the book as his right hand burned furiously. Clenching his wrist, he tried to steady his trembling hand as he watched the figure appeared in the crimson blood circle. Scanning the figure, Luke could make out that he had two swords sheathed on either hip. 'It's not a caster, or assassin then. Probably not archer either', he thought, his brief knowledge of servants bubbling up in his mind.

"Yes, Luke LeBlanc. And I am your master," the boy said. Stumbling through the mess, Luke reached the desk where he left the matches. Striking one against the box, he lit one of the candles. Taking the candle, he approached his servant. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm

"Luke...LeBlanc... it is a name I will surely remember." The servant said as his voice seemed to echo throughout the room.

As Luke asked for the servant's name, the creature seemed to pause as if his name was not second nature. The servant took a breath as it looked around a little curious to his own surroundings. He then turned to the boy as he spoke.

"It is better you knew me as a nameless warrior...." The servant said, "Oh.... it seems you must also be curious which servant you have drawn, it is also a common practice that the servant is called by the name of the class the holy grail has placed them in. My name is therefore.......Avenger... let me add you are both fortunate and unfortunate to have drawn me."

Avenger chuckled lowly to himself, it appeared he was aware of something that his master did not know.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 am

Luke stood in shock. Avenger?! What class was Avenger? His books only spoke of 7 classes and none of them were Avenger. He had summoned something else? No, Avenger spoke of the holy grail. He was part of this. He was just unnatural... "Unforunate how? You look like a warrior. More saber class than anything," Luke paused thinking about all the description and images of the saber class. Fortified Swordsman and avenger did look like it. "Your not a class I've read about," he continued as so matter-of-factly.

Luke opened the door into the rest of his apartment. "How's your initial prana level anyways after a summoning?", LeBlanc continued, not waiting for Avenger to answer, "You might as well eat something while I figure out what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

"I suppose if I were not put into this class, it would most likely be saber or perhaps a lancer. The avenger class is an abnormal class and is the eight category of the seven classes. There are very few heroic spirits that fulfill the requirements needed for the avenger class. it is not have to do with the character's proficiencies but, more of their pasts and life decisions and all that crap. It is unfortuate you drew me because it says something about you.... masters tend to choose a servant who have similar ideals, values and goals. You are unfortunate because you bare a resemblance to me." Avenger said as he leaned against the wall as sat down against it.

"My prana levels are at their prime after I am summoned. I am fit for battle at any time." Avenger said as he lifted up a knee. "I am alright.... Food is not necesary neither do I want to remove my helm... underneath it lies a sight most horrible... i do not wish to disdain your appetite. "

Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 am

Luke sighed. Nothing revealing about his servant. At least he was at his peak right now. "Alright. Well I'm going to grab something to eat. If you bear resemblance to me then I'm sure you understand I wanna get down to things immediately." The teenager became descending the stairs to the kitchen. Whoever his servant was, it looked like he was going to be as secretive as possible about his identity. Nonetheless if Luke could figure out his abilities he was sure he could make it work.

Opening the fridge, he pulled out a Red Delicious apple and rinsed it off before propping himself down on the couch. "So, looks like you're dual wielding?", LeBlanc said looking down at the hips of Avenger where the cutlass and short sword hung, "Do you have any other abilities? Independence? Magic resistance?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

"I see.... Well... I have a rider ability and some magical resistance thanks to my armor and I have several noble phantasms. The first being the cloak of a traitor... it allows me to mask my presence and to negate other masters into being able to see my class. The aecond is called an eye for an eye, it is when someone causes injury to me, my blade will always do damage back to the other servant. I have two more noble phantasms but, I do not feel it is a good time to reveal them." Avenger said as he rested his eyes. "Do not worry my master... I know why you doubt me but, believe me when I say... you have chosen the strongest servant.... If you want proof of that. Do you believe you are not the strongest master? For only the strongest master can pick the strongest servant and I am......"

"The strongest..."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 am

Luke was a bit surprised. It wasn't unheard of for servants to have multiple noble phantasms but he never thought he would have one. His first noble phantasm would definitely be a better one. "Alright Avenger, if you can mask your presence in battle you will refer to as Saber unless we are fighting the Saber class. I'd rather not give people the knowledge that there's another class in the war." Avenger did look like a Saber class and it would be possible to get away with it for the few while of the war. Biting into the apple, LeBlanc thought about the second phantasm. It was an interesting one, nonetheless. The ability to reflect damage did rather make him an Avenger and it did cover one of the swords strapped to his servant.

"I have no reason to doubt you are the strongest, Avenger. I just wanna know what I have in this war," Luke said. He did believe he had gotten one of the more powerful classes if all the books he had covered no information about him. "Masking your presence will be an important asset though. Unfortunately for you, I'm a student and I know you can't go far without me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:34 pm

"I see... you are a student.... I will be in spirit form and I shall be at your side for the most of the day." Avenger said, "And for the record, just treat me as you would a saber servant... I have very similar attacks and build to that class. That is all you need to know about me..."

The suit of armor then lowered it's head. "Although... I do not want to eat anything. I do desire some rest.... Do not let not knowing my identity trouble you... it is my only wish that my name not be known..."
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

((Do I get a mark D:))

"Very well Saber," Luke replied, swinging his right ankle onto his left knee. Biting into the last chunk of the apple, Luke rose from his seat. Turning around, he reached behind the couch and pulled a lever. Suddenly, the futon leaned back into a bed. "This should be fine for tonight. It's unlikely anyone will be hunting tonight so I'll move it to my room tomorrow." Luke then walked over to the closet and pulled out the spare sheets and pillows. Tossing them on the futon, he allowed Avenger to set it up however he liked. Avenger's request to not reveal his name was disappointing but he did seem to be willing to follow any other command without the use of command spells.

"Av..Saber," Luke said quickly remember to get used to the idea of calling Avenger Saber, "Have you ever participated in one of the holy grail wars?" LeBlanc was still rather curious as to why Avenger never showed up in his books. Despite being a class, even an abnormality, there should have been something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

(Oh sorry, I thought I already gave it to you cause I posted about it earlier)
Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning 410

"...." Avenger Saber was silent, he let out a "Mmmmm..." as if he was deep in thought. "Even if I was, I would most likely not remember. However, I did participate in a holy grail war when I was alive.... the reason why my class has not come up in those books is because there are such few heroes in that category and such few masters who can summon them. Although, you may call it a special class, it is not really that different from other classes. It is as one could say, 'the forgotten class'. I have heard an avenger has only been summoned once in the entire history of the wars. Is there anything else I can assist you with my master?"
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Luke shook his head, "No that will be all. You can rest now Saber." The boy had gotten enough from his servant for one night to rest easy. Avenger was becoming an even more interesting class than Luke had first thought. Not only was it the 8th class but this was the second time one was summoned in the entire history of the grail war. That would no doubt be an advantage against the others.

Leaving Avenger alone, Luke climbed up the stairs to his bedroom. Tomorrow school started once again and Avenger would be with him. After that, it was time to look more into the other combatants. Avenger couldn't scout like an Archer class would be able to but it was good to know that no one was expecting an 8th class. For now they could relax and hide. Falling onto the cold sheets of his bed, Luke stared up at the ceiling. Turning his right hand over, he looked at the command spell. 'Today, I have become a murderer then. 7 others will have to die for me to become victorious."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 pm

"As you command master..." Avenger said as he awkwardly laid on the pull out couch with his armor on.
*****************************************************************************************

As Luke would close his eyes, the slow caress of slumber would over come him as he heard a voice in the distance. It was the voice of a beautiful woman in the darkness of a room. Her voice was sweet and tender as she would sing.

"Hush child~
The darkness shall rise from the deeeeep and~
Carrrrry you down into sleeeeep....."

Then everything would fade to black as he slept for the first step in his adventure would be tommorow.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

(( Am I terribly evil? Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

((Nope.. will make sense next time you go to sleep... or maybe not.... Well whatevz! XD))
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm

((Lol fair enough. Just checking :p Well that concludes my summoning. Can't wait to see what you do with school ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

((Yups and... I think ace... will summon tommorow but, his character isn't a student so we can continue...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning   Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Leblanc's Servant summoning
Page 1 of 1