Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allie Magicka's servant summoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Allie Magicka's servant summoning Empty
PostSubject: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm

((Allie must summon her servant using the incantation bellow))

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

The time of Allie's summoning had begun, she had been preparing for this day for what seemed to long. She walked around her apartment living room trying to prepare herself, her big cat following her. "Today is the day!" She announced as she fanned herself around the room, feeling so nervous about this moment she could spew! It was way worst than a highschool presentation! Her cat caramel mewed an eternal meow (don't question my retarded cat!!! XD) as it hopped onto her coffee table which her book was on with the incantations stored, Caramel looked at her as he placed his paw on the book and cocked his head to her.
"Ughh...your right! I have to stop worrying, this is what I've been waiting for for so long!!" She took in a few deep breaths as she tried to convince her nervousness to fade away. She picked up the book and took in more breaths as she began to flip through to the page she needed, "Ok, lets get this over with...I'm not going to screw this up." Once she got to the page she had to recite, she finally spoke the words below.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

The magical circle appeared as the patterns on the floor began to expand as blue sparks jolted up from the ground. Suddenly, by some twist of fate Allie would feel something more, something different she would speak as if she was possessed to but, rather it was fate that made her call out the extra lines of incantations only spoken when summoning a particular class.

"Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos.
Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am she who command those chains!"

A sudden burst of wind entered the room as a powerful surge of prana emitted from the circle. The blinding flash of white light will follow as Allie would be blinded by it momentarily. Only to find herself with some more company other than her cat.

The figure that stood in the center of the circle would surprisingly be but, a small girl. She would stand 5'3" and be about 45 kilograms, she had short hair white as snow. The girl looked quite young about 13 or 14 years old. She would rather interesting clothing as she wore black boats that came up to her thighs and a black vest that had a buckle around her chest to hide her chest. Perhaps eluding that she had been disguised as a boy in her past. The girl looked up at Allie with her almost colorless yet intense eyes. At her sides were four holsters each with oddly constructed knives. The servant had a scar on her right cheek and another one on her left eye.

The girl would blink innocently as she looked at Allie putting her heels together as her attention was drawn to the fat cat for a moment. She cleared her throat as she looked at Allie,

"Are you.... Are you.... my master?" The girl asked looking at Allie rather innocently.
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Allie's mouth dropped a little and than smiled, she couldn't believe that she finally did it! Not wanting to ask, she also was surprised that her servant was a young girl. She wasn't expecting it, in fact... she expected something more like a corrupted monster but not an innocent girl.

"Yes! My name is Allie, Allie Magicka." She held out her hand with a kind smile. Regardless of the servant she got, she couldn't love it any less!

"And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 am

The girl nodded as she accepted her master's name as she tried not to forget it, "M-my name is Jacqueline.... Oh! I mean it's Berserker!"

Berserker blushed as she hung her head in shame, it was stereotypical that the servant hide their identity from their master. Such information was trivial and if their master happens to call them by their real name during battle it would mean their opponent's would know every weakness and strength about them. What would frighten Allie the most however, was that her class was berserker. Berserkers are said to be the strongest of all the classes, it only falls short to saber because these servants are difficult to control and often kill their own masters. Yet, this girl looked completely innocent save for her scars and her "knives". Each of them were so different, they looked like instruments into cutting into something. The girl turned her attention to the cat and held out her hand pleasantly as she liked cats. Allie would realize the girl was exceptionally thin as if she had been starving.

"Come here kitty~" She said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 am

Allie giggled at her mistake to not mention her name, "Its ok, I won't tell anyone."She said with a smile.
"I see you met Caramel. Pretty soon he'll be warming right up to you like part of the family."

"Want anything to eat?"She said as she began to walk to her tiny kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 am

Berserker smiled, "Ohh.... I see..."

The girl sat down on the floor cross legged as the cat hopped into her lap. Petting the cat as it purred into her the lap, the girl smiled warmly. Looking up at Allie as she mentioned food as she turned away shyly. "I-I wouldn't want to trouble my master and I-I'm afraid... I don't even have any money on me... It's not that i need to eat anyway... I'm a spirit now..."

Yet, her stomach growled as she blushed adverting her eyes.

(Ah, yes I keep forgetting there is now a red mark on your left or right hand)
Allie Magicka's servant summoning 210
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 am

Allie could tell she was just being to polite and she seemed very shy still as she stuttered, she seemed to be more close to Allie's cat than to her actual master.
"Are you sure? I'm just about to pop in a pizza." Allie said happily, she really wanted to get to know her servant more as a person and even possibly a friend.

She heated the oven and took the pizza out of the freezer, when she got a good look at her right hand. She almost dropped the hard frozen pizza onto her foot! She quickly placed the pizza on the counter as she stared at her hand, her eyes widened. The new mark that formed on her hand shocked the heck out of her, she had to take a breath.

"Uhm...ugh. So, whats being a berserker like?" I asked curiously, not wanting to draw to much attention to my new mark. I wanted her to warm up to me before I get into anything like that, and I definitely wanted to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:29 am

"Uhmmm... okay... I'll have this ....Peetza" Berserker said as she gave a nod.

The girl was busy playing with her cat as she asked her that question, "I wouldn't know.... This is my first time fighting in this grail war. Well as far as I know.... You see a servant loses his or her memories after the grail war is over. Oh, I see you've received your command seals. Although you may have read about them in your books, I should really enlighten you on what they do. First of all, you can only use it 3 times as a mark will disappear every time it is used. Once you use all three, you are no longer a master to me. The seals can be used to give me an order I can not refuse no matter what. They can also be used to acquire another servant as long as he masterless. You may also use the seal to summon me when I am far away. Finally, you can use them to aid me in battle by ordering me to win or to kill or stay alive, I shall be inclined to do so and my powers shall increase thanks to that order."

The girl's voice suddenly turned serious as a woman's voice came from her mouth rather than her childish one, "Oh.... and because I am of the berserker class, I am considerably tougher and stronger than most of the other classes in order to compensate for this. In the heat of battle, I may lose my sanity and I may kill you... order me not to... if this happens... it will save your life. You must do it quick to, killing is a special trade of mine. I can also be summoned in the assassin class. As such, despite being a berserker I can survive an entire day without needing prana from you. I can also conceal my presence but, at a slightly lower level because i am not of the assassin class."
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 pm

She looked at her hand again, more calm than before. "Oh yes...I remember now. It is magic after all...this shouldn't be something to shocking for myself. " She stood there as she listened to the girl go on about the command seal and her role as a Berserker. She continued to nod as she listened, she knew she would have to use these seals wisely as she could lose her servant.

When her voice suddenly changed, Allie stared a little...it must of been her spirit as an adult but why would that make her a child now? Being involved with magic naturally like this since birth, she never became as shocked as most without the magic potential would. Even with spirits, it was nothing when being encountered with them before back home. Sometimes it's fun to get a little more involved in the world with the magic you have in store.

Allie listened carefully and understood all she had to tell her, as she listened she finally placed the pizza in the oven and set the timer.

"Berserker...if there was a chance you could remember...were you always this young when you died?" Allie didn't want to seem to insensitive when asking such a personal question, but she wanted to know were that older voice came from...and if the girl even recognized it herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Berserker paused for a little bit, unsure how to answer. She shook her head, "I don't think I made it past this age... You see I can't really remember how I died. I most likely starved to death though or died from all the smog in the air that part of my life is very cloudy as I was very unwell. The streets of east side London were no place for a child... Ugh!"

Berserker scratched her head in frustration reverting to her child like self, "NUuuuuuhhhhhh! I'm supposesed to keep my identity a secret!" >_<
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 pm

"Interesting..." Allie paused to think for a moment. She just couldn't get the thought out of her head of wear that other voice came from!

"Sorry, that was my bad. I don't want to get you in trouble." She said with a smile, the girl was slipping up an awful lot. Allie wondered if it was a better idea to just stop asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm

"Oh No! It is my duty to inform you of such things my master!" Berserker said taking a bow, "It is my fault, telling you such things about my name were my mistakes. But, in your case you are supposed to find out who I am anyways but, now that i think about it.... Even you knew my real name and where i was from i doubt you would actually know who I was.... My name is Jacqueline Miller, I'm from the east side of London and I grew up in Victorian England.... Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm

She took a long hard look at the girl but nothing came to mind, "No...I still can't figure you out. Maybe it will just come to us in time...and since I am suppose to know about you, perhaps you can know about me in return." She smiled.

*Ding!* "Ooooh pizza is ready! Your going to love this!" I walked back into the kitchen and put on a pair of oven mitts as I opened the oven door to take out the pizza and let it sit on the counter to cool. "We'll have to wait a minute or two for the pizza to cool, this will be unlike any food you had back than." She smiled sweetly.

Caramel came into the kitchen with a grunt, "You to Caramel? Or are you just here for treats!?" She laughed, "Here you go piggy."She said as Caramel made it clear what he was in there for, standing on his two back legs to grab the treat bags off the counter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 pm

"It does have a scent of something awfully wonderful...." she said taking in the smells of the pizza with utter delight. Looking around, she caught eye to some of Allie's books as she giggled as she called her cat a piggy. The girl looked at this Peetza with anticipation wondering how it would taste.

"So... you are a student?" She asked glancing at her schoolbag. "If that is so... I can either stay by your side in my spirit form or if you so wish to I could come along in disguise..."
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 pm

"It should be cool enough now to eat. Its cut and ready to go." Allie said with a smile, she looked at Berserker. "That's right."
She took a slice of pizza and bit into it before continuing, "Oh that's great! I really like you." She smiled again, enjoying their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Berserker took a bite of the Pizza and her eyes widened as she had never tasted anything so delicious in her entire life. She scarfed down the slice in an instant as her mouth was about to burst from all the pizza that was in it. With her inflated cheeeks she slowly chewed the pizza as she now realized she should have eaten a lot slower. "MMMM!" >_<

Finally, after she would have eaten the slice, she would grab the second slice and repeat her process of.....of.... eating
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Allie giggled as she watched Berserker enjoy her food, as she slowly finished her first slice and moved onto the next. Still leaning up against the counter were her cat had been eating his treats near her feet. "I'm glad you like it!" She said still giggling.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Berserker nodded as she smiled with a mouth full of Pizza, as she chewed her mind wandered to the cold streets of London as she had spent so many nights there. Her mind wandered back to the present and back to the pizza. There was no telling what tommorow could bring. Only fate would tell, she smiled back at Allie enjoying this pleasant peace at least for a little while.

"Hmm..." ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Allie looked at the clock, It seemed to be getting late and she had to attend school the next morning. She finished her last slice, by now the pizza was nearly gone with Berserker horking it down!

"It's getting late... We should probably go to bed soon. You enjoy the rest of that pizza." She said with a smile, "The couch in the living room is a futon, Ill pull out the bed for you and you can sleep their when your ready." She went to the living room to make Berserker's new bed and grabbed a warm blanket that she had as an extra.

"Good night Berserker, we shall talk more tomorrow." She said smiling and entered the bathroom to brush her teeth and slipped on her pajamas in her bedroom. She than crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep, happy about her new summoned friend.

(Cutting it short cuz I notice we might be starting school tom right???)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 am

((Oh one more thing))

As she closed her eyes, she would drift off slowly into sleep. Allie would open her eyes to find herself somewhere else, like an old city from a movie. Looking around, she saw an ominous fog that surrounded the area that made it difficult for her to see very well. The smog would make it difficult for her to breathe, she would look around to find children laying about Alley's coughing sickly. In the far off distance, women in torn dresses and smeared make up roamed the streets. She would watch as a little girl would walk up to one of them, she was toothpick thin and had white hair. She resembled Berserker gratly, Allie would quickly realize it was Berserker but, a lot younger.

"Please will you be my mother?" Jacqueline asked, she said in a tattered dress.

The woman ignored her, she turned to the other prostitutes with a laugh to countinue their chat. Jacqueline walked froward and tugged on her sleeve only to be shoved down to the ground.

"Get lost!" The prostitute said as she yelled at Jacqueline.

The little girl got up again and walked toward her again, "Mommy?"

"Don't call me that!" The prostitute said angrily as she shoved her down once more rather easily. This time however, she would stomp on her poor little head cruelly with her high heals. The group she associated herself joined her and stomped on her poor little body.

"Your mom's not here..." said one in a rather rude tone.

"Your mom's DEAD!" Another interjected as they continue to beat her. "Annie... here ain't your mum!"

The haunting laugh of the petty women would echo in Alley's mind throughout the entire night as slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allie Magicka's servant summoning   Allie Magicka's servant summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Allie Magicka's servant summoning
Page 1 of 1