Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am

((Make Jack use these incantations to summon his servant))

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Jack wanders around the secret library room he looks to the heavens for a sign. He then looks to the ground. ((An obvious bit of symbolism displaying the comparison of this power being from heaven or hell.)) He then finally grabs a picture of him, his wife and their unborn child. He was ready for what fate had in store for him he turns a complete 180 degrees grabbing his wife's journal in the process. He opens the book with one hand and begins flipping through pages with the thumb and pointing finger of his other hand. He took a deep breath and suddenly fell to his knees. he had not eaten nor slept in days. He was in constant training he felt weak. he began to cry as his family picture blew beside him. ((From the 180 degree turn.)) He raises his arms to the heavens and proclaims, "ARE YOU HEARING ME SPIRITS OF THE HOLY GRAIL. I WILL PROVE THAT I AM WORTHY OF YOUR BLESSING BY SUMMONING YOU HERE AND NOW. MY RESOLVE CANNOT FALTER, MY WILL CANNOT BE BROKEN, I WILL PROVE THAT I AM THE ONE WORTHY OF YOUR SERVICE AND THE ONE THAT WILL WIN THE GRAIL WAR. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE." He furiously flipped to the summoning page and began saying the words as passionately as he as ever said anything in his life. Tears running down his face as he speaks. A thunder clap is heard outside as the window as a flash of lightning engulfs the room while he says these words.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance"

((Oh and i am sorry to control your character kinda for a second it just seems more dramatic if he does not show up right away and considering his lack of sorcery skill he may not be selected right away by his servant.))

As he said the last 3 lines ((the here is my oath part onwards.)) he raised his left hand to the heavens and dropped it when he finished the summoning and looked to the ceiling of the room. He waited 3 minutes for something to happen . . . when nothing happens he clenches his left fist and screams, "YOU DO NOT THINK ME WORTHY OF YOUR GRACE OH SERVANT OF HELL. MY RESOLVE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. I PROMISE YOU I WILL GAIN YOUR APPROVAL IF NOT IN THIS WAR THEN IN THE NEXT. DO YOU HEAR ME." he looks to the book "I CAST YOU OUT VILE BOOK." He tosses to book against the wall. The book closes perfectly as it lands on the floor. he grabs the picture on the ground with his right hand, places his elbows on the ground, buries his face in his left forearm and weeps. "Amelia . . . please . . . give me guidance." He kneels there in the shadows still crying.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

A gentle hand touched his chin and lifted it up so, he could look up. The touch was so fragile, so gentle that Jack wouldn't even realize that someone had touched him until he was forced to look up. Wiping some tears away from his cheek, a beautiful woman in armor smiled down at her compassionately. The summoning circle lit up once more before disintegrating into nothing as a golden light surrounded the woman. She had golden hair that was braided neatly and her clear blue sapphire eyes reflected his image perfectly. She would lift Jack up to his feet as she would look up at her.

"Are you my master?" The Servant would ask, "I am your servant.... Under the contract we have made you shall refer me to the name.... Saber.... or if you like you can call me Joan"

Saber was wearing armor and had a sword strapped to her side. She looked very composed and had a strange feel about her as if she understood Jack's pain just by looking at her. The Saber class is the most sought after of all the classes as in the history of all the holy grail wars, a saber has always made it to the finals. Not to mention, the class requirements for a saber class heroic spirit are very high.

Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning Joan_i

(I'm not even going to try and hide it... Saber+ female?)
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:16 pm

"Saber . . . My wife talked about you in her book. You are my servant?" he would pause for a moment and wipe his tears away. "I am sorry you had to see that I had thought that I had failed the summoning." he would think about what she had said and says "Joan, as in Joan Of Arc. I never could have imagined a warrior such as yourself would come in my time of need." he would look down and said "I do not know if I am worthy of such an honor." He would then look at the picture of him and his pregnant wife once more.

((By the way, yea it was indeed obvious i have no idea how you could hide it. Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 pm

"Of course you are.... you are my master only one who is worthy of the honor of commanding me can summon me." Saber said with a delicate bow, "Heh, I'm afraid you also do me too much honor... I'm only a humble servant of God. "

The girl stood up straight as she smiled at him, "To be fair, I don't think you and I are compatible rather it was your wife's spirit that attracted me to the summon."

This seemed to make sense as both women died in tragic circumstances as they both had much to live for.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 am

Jack would look at her in shock. "What Amelia's spirit drew you to be my servant. ... How." he shakes his head and says, "No matter you must be hungry from your travels. Actually being a spirit you would not need sustanance. Forget it let us just have some tea. It will give us some time to talk about everything about this war. My knowledge is limited and I should learn as quick as possible." He would look at the window and the back at her with a serious face. "Albiet you have a few questions for me as well." He then proceeds to take her into the dining room, where he proceeds to pour her and himself a cup of tea. "Would you like one sugar or two." He says as he gives himself two sugars.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm

"Oh.... well, I don't know either perhaps it was her magic that made the connection with me." Saber said as she nods, "That sounds lovely, Merci beau- Thank you..." The girl would sit down in a rather poised and positioned manner with her back straight. "Well... 2 sugars as well then... Well, before we start talking I would like to know my Master's name."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Jack would give Saber 2 sugars. "My name is Jack Lockhart." He would then sit in the chair across from her with the fireplace behind him to his left. Putting his right foot on his left knee and having his tucked his left hand under his right raised his right hand in front of his mouth as if he was pondering something. He would then suddenly speak "Saber . . . It is alright if i call you that as calling you by name could be hazardous to both of us. I was wondering you had said that my wife is what brought you here and that you do not know how she brought you here. Well the notes i have in my book . . . which i have misplaced somewhere now, speaks of how she had prepared everything for the purpose of summoning a servant. My question is if the servant has a connection with their master would it make sense if you were initially intended for her." He would pause as he would look for his book. "It is not that i am unappreciative of your assistance or anything I am just curious if you are a product of my summoning or Amelia's preparation." he would say as he finds the book "Aha there you are." He would then sit back in the previously mentioned pose on the chair only instead holding the book in front of him this time.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

((Sorry to double post but I just realized that i forgot to mention that she is sitting on his couch that is facing the fireplace she is also in front of a table trust me it will be good to know this before I write my next planned response for I will use the table. Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 am

"Well... Yes... Calling me Saber is something you should do and it is the proper code of conduct to refer to me by my class..." Saber said with a nod as she sipped the tea, "This is very good..." ^_^

"Ah... you are referring to how I got summoned by you when I was compatible with your wife." Saber asked a she explained what a special summon was. ((This was something I left out to make it more fun))

"In addition to the summoning one can use what is called a catalyst. A catalyst is an item used to summon a specific hero. For example, if one would want to summon a hero such as Hercules, if that master had an article of that Hercules like his club or his armor, the servant that the master would summon is Hercules. In this case, the magic engraved in that book was from a young woman who died tragically. That acted as my catalyst..." she explained and then her expression soft end as she sipped the tea, "I'm sorry.... to explain it to you like this..."

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 am

"Oh it is not a problem." He would say with a smile as he took a sip of his tea. "Interesting. Would you give me a moment. " Jack placed his tea down and would then go into the kitchen for a minute or two and come out with a couple of plates of cooked meat pies. He would pass one to Saber. "Here I bought a few of these today. But I had forgotten to eat them. Would you like one they are meat pies a specialty around here. I thought you may need some sustenance, but I am not quite sure." He would place his and sabers plates on the table and grab his book. "You may be wondering what kind of Master you are going into this grail war with. Well in sorcery my skill is reliant on this book." He would slide the book to her side of the table. "It contains spells, curses, and the ritual that I used to summon you. However I am much more skilled in something I learned the term of in that book called magecraft." He would then put his palms together and with one motion summon a rapier from thin air and then make it disappear. After that he would grab a glued together vase and Reinforce it before throwing it at the wall as hard as he could, yet it did not break. He would then grab the vase and place it back onto the table. "I am apparently real good at this but I cannot grasp this Reality Marble. I am also real good at swordsplay and I have skill In athletics. I believe these skills can be useful to us. I hope you find them okay." He would then begin to eat his meat pie.

((By the way what does my command symbol look like.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well... the more I eat and sleep the less dependent I am of your magic...." Saber said as she munched on her meat pie, "It is very delicious..."

She chewed ever so delicately on her food as Jack spoke to her. Blinking in surprise, as he explained and demonstrated his skills as a magus. She nods her head in a approval, "Yes, I think I have a very worthy and helpful Magus as a master...."

The girl finished her meat pie as she intertwined her fingers together ad rested her hands on the table. "But, that is no surprise to me... Those enter this tournament are usually of the highest caliber of magus. For not just anyone can enter the tournament, they must first be able to summon a servant and they can only do that with the grail's power. In other words, the grail has chosen you and therefore you are worthy and able to win."

She then pointed to Jack's mark that had recently just appeared on him without him noticing as proof the grail chose him.
Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning 310

"I can tell that you are a well rounded magus and in turn I must be also. For the saber class is known to hold some of the strongest heroic spirits, I must admit, your lack of sorcery skills is limiting me. In other words, I can never be at my full potential due to your lack of sorcery and I must also use my noble phantasm's sparingly for you can not provide me the prana necessary for me to use it excessively. If I overexert myself, I may disappear please keep this in mind."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Jack looks at the mark on his right hand when Saber points it out. After she finishes he would finish his meat pie and look at her, "So the more you eat and sleep the less you need my magic. Hmm . . . that information is very helpful to know." He would then look at his hand once more staring at it and rotating it intrigued. He would then stand up and look at her no longer rotating his hand and having it in front of him. ((palm facing himself)) "Saber I have a very important question to ask of you and I wanted to get a feel of what kind of person you were before I asked it." He would take pause trying to come up with the appropriate words. "I have gone through great pain from the loss of my family as you may have guessed. Well I hope it would not bother you if I tell you that I would like to finish this Grail War with as minimal civilian casualties as possible, and that I would rather we kill the servants than the maguses. For you see I would not like to cause pain like the one I feel to the families of the living. The servants have lived their full life and have no ties to this world from my guess. I have a feeling you agree with what I am saying." He would stand there staring at Saber waiting for her response.

((By the way that symbol is AMAZING!))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 am

Saber nodded as she put a hand of her chest and closed her eyes leaning forward before opening them and speaking. "Being a knight, it is my only wish that I fight honorably and justly. Although I think your decision is honorable and if I were in your shoes I would have done the same but, keep i mind many masters will not give so much as a second glance to kill you. Therefore, I will not think less of you if you kill other masters for they are most likely targeting you also in the end this is a war. And in the end, I must follow my master's lead"

The girl finished off her tea and wiped her mouth gently and delicately with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 am

Jack would nod and put his hand down. He would then say, "Thank you Saber. I am glad you said that." He would then look in the direction of the kitchen and then look back. "Excuse me again I am dreadfully hungry tonight." ((Saber could tell that he was hungry because he had starved himself earlier.)) He would then proceed to the kitchen once more and a few minutes later bring out another meat pie for himself and six cupcakes ((with sprinkles)) on a plate. "I decided to bring desert while I was in the kitchen. Here take as many as you like you need to keep your strength up." He would then think of what to ask next. He would resolve to ask, "Ok now I would like to know What abilities you have so i can come up with a suitable strategy. I wouldn't want to blunder into a bad situation with a half baked plan." He would smirk at his comment. He would then begin to eat his second meat pie and continue to drink his tea.

((by abilities I mean noble phantasms and the like.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 am

((I'll give you the details of it later in your character profiles.... thats what i have been working on lately XD))

Saber drew from her scabbard a sword with five crosses presented at its hilt, it looked like a normal sword as she swung it in her around with one hand. "This is the blade I found in Saint Catherine's church before it was burnt to the ground. I don't really have a name for it, I am a sword master like any most saber. As a saber I am A ranked in magic resistance and have a riding skill. I am much like your typical saber save for my two personal abilities Saint and Revelation. Saint allows to be covered in a Holy shroud so they will not be able to link me to you if they encounter me in addition, it makes me very charismatic it almost works like a charm spell. revelation enables me to see the best course of action somewhat like fortune-telling.My most powerful noble phantasm is of the highest category but, please we should only use it in the most dire of consequences therefore, I will not tell you what it is..."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:29 am

"Oh no problem. If it is so bad that you do not want to tell me about it chances are I will not want you to cast it unless absolutely neccessary in the first place. It is fine if you do not tell me it." He would then sit there and ponder while finishing his Tea and Meat Pie. "So you have the ability to charm people and a slight augery spell, . . . Hmm that could come in handy should a civilian come to see us in battle. If I am correct you could just charm them into forgetting the incident altogether. Thus making it so we do not have to kill them. Not to mention the Revelation ability could help us either find the other maguses and servants or if we are attacked we could use it to predict the enemies movements giving us an edge in combat. Not to mention the fact that you could protect my identity should things get complicated with the Saint ability." He would pause for a minute continuing his thoughts "However the Saint ability does not give any protection to you should you need it and the Revelation ability does not protect you really just makes it so that you know what he will do before he does it. Thus if they Attack too fast you will still get hit. That is where I come in, I can use my Magecraft to power up your armor and sword making you tougher to deal with. and my spells can do real good status effects that could lower the enemies attack power you up etc. These could help you survive longer out there."

Jack would sit there pondering the many combinations that he could perform with Saber. He would then begin talking after a long pause. "Ok, now I need to ask. What exactly are the rules to this war. What are the differences between you and the other servants." Jack would quickly raise the command seals "What does this command seal do exactly, And how do I work them." He would then lower the command seals "The notes Amelia left only gave vague descriptions on each class and their rankings along with some general rules that was greatly lacking in explanation." Jack would then grab a couple of cupcakes and begin eating them while he listened to her explanation on the rules.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 am

Saber scratched the back of her head alittle overwhelmed by her master's questions, "Umm... I suppose... Well...."

She took a minute to break down all of Jack's question. "My charm ability is actually not very applicable in combat. In fact, it is mainly used outside of it, it makes people, even strangers trust and believe in me. It is not a brainwashing charm, I am a saber and don't really have charm like that. Revelation doesn't allow me to see the future... It's more like good luck when making decisions. Oh and please do not worry about me, as a heroic spirit I do not die easily. In combat, I am the strongest there is. You are the one who needs the protection, you are only human, fragile and any servant you come in contact with will likely kill you. You must realize your safety is of the up most importance, if I perish in combat we only lose the grail, I am already dead. On the other hand, if you die not only do we lose a chance at the grail, you...your human life is lost... I have all the protection, I need but, I fear you do not. This war is not to be taken lightly, heroes from many legends, history and myth gather to fight to fulfill their greatest desires."

"Ah yes! What else... The command seals... right! The command seals are three separate commands you can give your servant can not deny. Once all three of the command seals are gone you are no longer a master. There are separate uses for these seals instead of just giving me certain orders that I would not obey. For instance, you can give up one of your seals to harbor a second willing servant to become his master. Second, you can also use a seal to summon me to you if we are apart. That is what your people would would commonly say, 'the jist of it' anything else sire?"
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Jack would finish his cupcakes and begin to answer Sabers concerns. "I see your skills are still great but have a limit to them. I am glad to know these limits ahead of time and I am sorry I got them wrong the first time. I think I got it now. That also means that if a civilian sees us in battle we might still have to kill them. I will try my best to remember that. As for me that is what my spells and magecraft are for. I can also use them to protect me or make me stronger than an ordinary magus. You see the spells in the book are mostly buff spells and curses that cripple servants or buff me and you. But I do have two attack spells one I can use on the swords I create to animate them and the other creates a pulse from my hands that pushes back enemies. I haven't tried them on servants but I am pretty sure it will still work on them at least to distract them unless they are a giant or something. I know they are low level spells but they are still good enough to protect me from the maguses and I do not plan on taking on the servants."

Jack would then think about the command seals. "So I only get three and once they are gone I am no longer your master. I do not plan on using these unless absolutely necessary. I just hope you do not mind having a cautious master like myself. Oh and I am guessing the notes that Amelia left explains the rest." ((They do she just has what you have on the general rules page of the forum in the book. No need to explain that.))

Jack would then look at Saber "I just have one more question. What would someone like you need with the Holy Grail. I did not think you had anything to wish for." Jack would sit there waiting for her response with interest.

((Oh are you planning on a dream sequence for me. Just wondering. scratch ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 am

"that question is confidential...." Saber said, "If you order me to say it but, i personally do not wish to disclose this..."

The Servant smiled a she looked at her master, "Perhaps it is best for us to rest for now...."

((Maybe... Maybe not...XD))
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 am

Jack would sit there saying "Ok no problem. you do not need to tell me everything I mean it is not as though it will really help me in this war anyways." Jack would stand up and say "Speaking of which would you know where the Grail Wars are taking place. I kinda need to know this so that we can pack." Jack would stand there staring at her with a raised eyebrow.

((Oh so ominous I planned on a dream sequence on my own if you do one I will wait till Jack sleeps next okay. Wink ))

((Oh and sorry this one is rather short I just had that one thing to do this time before I go to bed.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am

Saber blinked, "Oh you need not worry... fate has its own way of bringing you there... I believe it is somewhere in the lands of Canada."

Just that moment, Jack would receive an e-mail from the education board offering him a job in Canada, plain ticket was also covered in the deal.

(Ironic isn't it XD)

Saber nodded her head, "I shall retire for the night....:

The great Joan of arc laid down on the floor and closed her eyes.

(Ahh.... you go first then XD)

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm

((Actually could we do mine first and do yours on the plane when i fall asleep. that would be great if so. also mine explains why Jack has trouble sleeping so yea. Very Happy ))

Jack would say to Saber "Well then get some sleep. We leave for Canada in the morning."

Jack would look at the email sent to his cell phone very seriously. Jack mumbles to himself. "Well this seems suspicious it looks like fate really wants me to go to Canada. I guess fate pulls some strings when someone does not know where to go for the Grail Wars. A Gym Teacher job would certainly keep my cover for the most part. Who would suspect the Gym Teacher."

Jack would smirk as he said the last sentence then Jack would grab the vase on the table and bring it to his bedroom when he sees Saber on the floor he says, "You know we do have a guest room across from this one right. You could have a nice bed to sleep on."

Jack would then go to the king sized bed made for two and say as he entered the bed, "Besides who would attack us in Scotland when the Grail Wars are in Canada. To be honest I would kinda like my privacy." after saying all that Jack would place the vase on the end table beside the bed and lay down and gently fall to sleep.

((Ironic indeed it is as if it was planned that way from the start. Wink lol!))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Saber nodded as she got off the floor, "Much appreciated master..."

She tucked herself in and closed her eyes, "Yes... I do I appreciate my quiet time.... I lived on a farm when I was a child before I got into all that knight and soilder business..."

The girl drifted off to sleep rather quickly as she spoke through the wall, the beds were far more comfortable then the haystacks back in her day.

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am

((Ok I am going to assume that you agree with me and do it if you do object then you can find an excuse to put me back to sleep.))

Jack would begin dreaming. He would see a large church, one he remembers from his wedding. as he enters the church he would see his beloved Amelia standing there at the alter waiting for him in a fancy gown. "What the church. but it was closed down at least a year ago. How." as he approached Amelia turns around and says "Darling I am so glad to see you again come stand here with me." Jack stands with Amelia. "Do you remember this place my dearest Jacob it is the place where you and I made our vows." Jack would look confused. "But Amelia how did you . . ." Amelia covered his mouth with her gloved hand. "Now do we have to get into details. I have returned and so has our son. Now kiss me Jacob."

As the two embraced and kissed the landscape began to shift and warp as the building would look as though it was condemned. Amelia would turn into a spirit as they continued their embrace. As Jack would look he would jump back. "What is wrong dearest." She would say as she began to dissipate. "It is time for me to go." Jack quickly returned to her and would embrace her body. "No don't go. I am nothing without you. Please stay . . . Please don't leave me alone again." Amelia would almost be gone her voice echoing throughout the church. "Goodbye my dearest Jacob. I will always love you." Amelia disappears. Jack would go on his knees and weep there for a few seconds in the rain from the collapsed roof as the scene fades and he awakes.

"Guuh . . . huh . . . " Jack would awake in a cold sweat breathing heavily. he had apparently only gotten about 4 hours sleep. Jack would clench his bed sheets tears overflowing and falling on the sheets. He tries to fight back the tears by gritting his teeth. He grabs the vase that was used earlier "Raaaagh . . . " he chucked it against the wall. The vase not being reinforced anymore ((I assume there would be a time limit for that.)) smashed into many pieces. On the inside of one of the broken pieces is some text that say "To my darling Jacob" on it. Jack would compose himself a bit, wipe his hand down his face and hold it over his mouth. He then proceeds to clean up the mess, put it inside a bag, place it beside the end table, and go downstairs into his training room. Jack would begin training extensively and recklessly on his swordsplay and magecraft he is weary. Yet he still continues to train anyways. He is making quite the rukus.

((Yea by the way EPIC FORESHADOWING hope you like it. cheers oh and I hope it was pg enough. I did not know if this was acceptable. If it is not then just erase it. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning   Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next