Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

((Joey must summon his servant using the incantation bellow))

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 am

Joey threw is bag against the sofa and slumped into his chair, feeling tired from a long day of school, the house was empty which made Joey feel like sneaking in a quick nap. He rubbed his face as he went back to his computer to continue his research on this "Holy Grail". Suddenly there was a knock at his door, "Maybe that's the book I ordered!" Joey mumbled to himself as he ran for the door. As he opened the door, sure enough there was the mailman with a book to give him. Joey thanked him and quickly ran downstairs, he jumped onto the sofa and began to read through the book, when he suddenly came across the incantation used to summon a servant. Joey scratched his head and looked at the empty space in the middle of the living room half of his room, he then closed the book and laughed, "I must be crazy." he said.

Joey stood up and was about to walk back to his computer, but he looked back down at the book and slowly opened it again. Making his way close to the centre where he assumed the servant would show up, if it was real, "I guess it can't hurt right?" he said as found the page once again, he ran his finger under each line as he spoke the incantation:

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance!"

Joey shouted the last line with force, wondering if he really had to mean it in order for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 am

A cold bone-chilling wind would enter Joey's room as it began blowing furiously throughout the room. A whitish blue, cyan summoning circle manifested itself on the floor as a luminous light pulsed in the center. A fantastic light show enduced as balls of blue light circled themselves around the circle. The breathtaking lights suddenly came together as one at last. The light merged into the center as a figure now stood there. A brilliant flash would blind Joey for a moment as the sparks flew from the summoning circle. The circle quickly began to fade as Joey was left with his newly summoned servant.

The man that stood there was quite peculiar, he wore leather felt boats as well as a set of dark pants and an anciently fashioned winter jacket. With a scarf around his neck, the fellow had long silver hair and was about 6 feet tall. He had a rather slender figure and sharp blue eyes. Despite his hair color, the fellow looked fairly young and agile too. As he first looked at Joey, he had a very charismatic yet goofy smile on his face. He looked awfully friendly as if by some sort of magic Joey would automatically take a liking to him. There was something about him that made him very familiar. As this servant was famed for being one of the most loved and adorned legends and perhaps one of the most popular ones in the entire world.

The silver haired servant took a small bow, "Are you... my master?"
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 am

Joey stood in awe, he went to open his mouth but no sound came out. Joey stepped over to the silver haird man and poked him, then he stepped back, "It's all real? Wow." Joey mumbled out loud before shaking his head. "Oh um, sorry! Yeah, I was the one who summoned you here, so I guess that makes me master." he said with a laugh. He outstretched his hand and gave a warm smile, "You can call me Joey though if you want! What's your name?" he asked politely but very curiously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 am

"You may call me Rider for that is my class..." Rider said as he gave a nod.

The young man looked around and sat down on the couch as he gave a small yawn, "It appears my young master that you are unaware of what you have gotten yourself into. This war is not to be taken likely people die in this war and it shall test you to your very core. Luckily, you have something that the other masters do not have and that...is me...."

Rider grinned confidently, "I assure you my my young master I am no ordinary servant and let not my class fool you, I am not weak...."

((Joey now has a mark on the back of his right or left hand))

Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning 510
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:25 am

"I've read that this is serious business, but I didn't think it was real!" he said, running his hand through his hair. Joey suddenly noticed a mark on his left hand, "What the hell is this?" he asked as he examined it closer. Joey sat down beside the servant and jokingly nudged him, "Come on Rider, what's your name! I know that the servants are supposed to be great warriors and such, so who does that make you? You seem so familiar but I can't quite put my thumb on it." Joey said as he stepped back and took a good look at Rider.

Joey then snapped his finger and a big grin appeared on his face, "I know! I'll take you out for a Baconator if you tell me your name, trust me Rider, it's a fair trade~~!" he said with excitement.

(( Who is he, and why is he so damn awesome?! xD ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 am

"The Command Spells, or Command Seals, symbolize and, when used, enforce the absolute authority of a magus over a Servant, and are the holy marks that appear on the body of the magi who become Masters for the Holy Grail War. The shape of the seals is different for each Master; they reflect the magical characteristic of the magus. You can only use it 3 times as a mark will disappear every time it is used. Once you use all three, you are no longer a master to me. The seals can be used to give me an order I can not refuse no matter what. They can also be used to acquire another servant as long as he masterless. You may also use the seal to summon me when I am far away. Finally, you can use them to aid me in battle by ordering me to win or to kill or stay alive, I shall be inclined to do so and my powers shall increase thanks to that order." Rider explained as he wanted him to make sure of the rules.

"Hehehe... As tempting as the offer is....I'm afraid... once i tell you this secret you will not be able to keep it inside you. Also, I can't even give you a hint as my identity is all to famous.... once I tell you even one detail, you shall know who I am." Rider said. "And besides.... It shall be a surprise.... I love surprises... Speaking of surprises... I am rather very good at magecrafting... As well as rider, I could also have been summoned as a caster."

Rider slapped his hands together as he rook a breath, slowly pulling them apart blue sparks as he began twisting and manipulating the energy in his hand until suddenly a Wendy's bag appeared in his hand with two baconators and a large order of fries.

((This power will make sense later))

Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 am

Joey sighed and crossed his arms, but then laughed an nodded, "Alright fine, we'll keep it a secret then." he said, sticking out his tongue at Rider. Joey stared at Rider wide eyed as he made a Wendy's bag appear, "See that right there?" Joey asked pointing to the bag, "That, was awesome!" he said with a laugh. "I can make things appear too, I'm not super good or anything, but I'm okay!" he said as he raised his hand in the air. "Watch this!" he said as he made a sideways "T" shape in the air and clasped his hand at the end and suddenly a battle axe appeared in his hand. "Pretty cool right? I can do other stuff, but come on, axes are cool!" he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

"It is a rather useful and interesting ability!" Rider said with a nod as he put down the bag of wendy's, "I'm afraid you have me beat though, I can not construct weapons with the magic I used to summon this bag. It is one of my limitations. My first ability is to be able construct certain things from magic. My second noble phantasm is called Winter's cold in which I have control of the ice element. Well, the third would give away my identity for sure so, I won't tell you. Is there anything else you need to ask?"

Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yeah, um, what were to happen after the war is over and me and you are still alive? Do you stay here or go back to, wherever it is you're from?" he asked curiously as he made the axe disappear, he sat with his back against the arm of the chair and looked at him with obvious curiosity in his face.

(( He's Santa Claus/Saint Nicholas isn't he? x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 pm

(YUP! XD)

"I would disappear.... since the grail is the reason I was summoned once it is acquired and we both make our wish, I will be sent back to whence I came while you shall remain..." Rider said with a smile. "Sad, but, it is something we both shall face....."
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh, okay then. Guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Joey said, he frowned and let out a sigh. He looked at Rider and then he looked down at the floor, "Rider, do we really have to, well... kill people? I mean, can't we just get them to give up or something?" he asked, he looked back up at Rider and shrugged, "I guess I don't have it in me to kill someone." he said, forcing a smile.

(( That's so awesome!! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"I'm afraid... i don't either... it seems we have similar tactics..." Rider said as he said with a nod, "I wouldn't want it any other way... But, we must destroy the other servants, they're spirits are already dead... I will not harm a master unless you order me with that command seal..."
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

((Santa Christ!))
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 am

Joey nodded and bite his lip before responding, "When you put it that way it doesn't sound so bad." he said with a smile. "So, do you feel like going for a walk or something?" Joey asked Rider, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am

"Alright sounds like a good idea..." The servant said as he stood up in his felt boots and ancient looking clothes. He looked like something out of the hisrtory channel come to life. (He needs a change of clothes, he could borrow yours or your father's or something XD)
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Joey tilted his head as he noticed how Rider was dressed, "Wait right here!" Joey said as he ran up into his parents room. He quickly found a red sweater and washed out jeans that looked like they would fit him, then we grabbed a pair of his dad's old running shoes, they looked beat up but they were better then Rider's ancient footwear. Joey ran downstairs and handed the clothes to his servant, "These should work, they're kind of plain, but hey that's the point!" Joey said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"Spiffy!" Rider said looking at himself in the mirror, "Shall we go for this walk?"

(Sorry i couldnt post more with the time I had) >_<
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 am

(( That's totally fine man ^^; ))

Joey nodded and he walked to the door, he quickly put on his shoes and open the door for his servant, "After you!" he said with a big smile. As the two walked down the street, he looked up into the sky, then he turned to Rider with a smile. "This is so weird, but it's so cool at the same time! I mean, look at us, we're talking to each other. It's weird to think just this morning I thought this whole 'Holy Grail' thing was just a fairy tale or something. But here we are, two friends against the world to make our wish come true, that's pretty epic. Someone should make an anime about this!" Joey said with a laugh. "Oh wait, what are we going to do when I have to go to school? What are you going to do?" he asked his servant.

(( Aaaaaaaaaand fourth wall has been SMASHED! xD ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:59 am

((Hehehe... you wish! I thought this through.... Check under the basics about servants XD))
(and they have made 2 animes about this XD and a movie)

Rider quickly got used to his new clothes faster than he thought as he was so used to his old ones and the moment he put on these "modern clothes" it just didn't feel right but, after a little while it became comfortable. "Hehhe... I suppose it is quite exciting but, just remember its not all just fun and games."

"Oh, that's not an issue" Rider shrugged, "I can stay back home as long as you don't stay away from me for more than 12 hours, if I sleep or eat I can slow down my prana dependency on you also. In addition, I can turn into my spirit form, for we servants are spiritually based beings after all and follow you around."
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 am

(( I know there's an Anime, that's what I meant by the fourth wall being smashed! ^^; ))

Joey nodded at Rider, "I like the spirit form idea, it sounds a little safer. This way if we run into anyone we won't be separated!" he said, giving him a thumbs up. Joey nodded to the top of the street they were walking down. "There's an East Side Mario's up the street, if you need to eat, then let's eat with some class!" he said with a wink and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 pm

((Ohhhhhh... Okay XD))
Rider laughs at that comment, "Oh, I see!"

The silver haired servant chuckled to himself, intrigued by the establishment. It was rather interesting to look at although servants are endowed with basic knowledge of the modern world, he still found it very intriguing. His eyes wandered marveling at this new modern day and age or rather futuristic for himself.

"So... this Mario character did he create this establishment?" Rider said not knowing the details of such a place.
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Joey laughed, "Well, there's more then just this one! I'm not sure who made the first one actually, I suppose someone named Mario must have made it. Whoever Mario is, he must be an amazing cook!" Joey said with a laugh as he held the door open for Rider to walk in. Once they were in he waved for a waitress to take them to their seats, "Do you like pizza or pasta?" Joey asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 am

"I haven't tried either.... in my life most of my diet was potatoes, bread and occasionally some meat. Oh milk and pastries too but, that's only once a year during holidays..." Rider said as he looked around the place a little surprised as he would know what a restruant like this would entail yet, it was still a bit of a culture shock. "This Mario must have been rich to create more of these establishments."
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:00 am

As Joey and Rider sat down, he watched as Rider looked around baffled at the restaurant. As the waitress approached as saw Rider's awe Joey raised his hand a smiled, "He's new to Canada, he's from uh, far away!" he said, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Um, we'll have a big pizza to split, and two coke zeroes please!" he quickly said to the waitress, trying to get her to leave quickly, the situation was getting a little awkward.

"Trust me, Rider! Pizza is amazing, I think you'll really enjoy it! It's basically, bread, with tomato sauce, and cheese and meat. I think you'll like it!" Joey said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning   Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Joey Luxton's Servant Summoning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next