Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ace Of Spades Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty
PostSubject: The Ace Of Spades Character   The Ace Of Spades Character EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 am

Name: Jacob (prefers Jack) Lockhart
Class: Magecrafter
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170 lbs
Appearance: ((Picture will come later))
He has brown hair in a ponytail, a stubble, green eyes, a regular nose mouth etc. he wears a white t-shirt and a green vest with black outlines. he wears black pants with white stripes and green and white running shoes with black laces.

*****************************************************************************************

History: Jack was born in Scotland. Having spent his life studying the way of the sword to excruciating detail, Jack found out at an early age that he could reinforce a swords structure he would on occasion study and perfect this skill to the best of his ability. at the age of 10 Jack met a girl named Amelia and they quickly became friends. When Jack became 20 he and Amelia decided to get married in the summer and one year later Amelia was with child. At this time Jack was a well known Fencing teacher in Scotland However all was not well as Amelia soon fell ill of uterine cancer. Alas the child did not make it and Amelia miscarried. Both the parents were distrought and overcome with grief. When Jack became 23 he found Amelia collapsed in the library she was rushed to the hospital. The cancer had a recurrence and unfortionately Amelia had finally fallen to it. A month later while going through her things he had found a secret passage in the library which led to a secret lair where Amelia was apparently undergoing some odd research. It had turned out that she was a Magus as found out in her journal, Trained by her parents so she could compete in the grail war. However it was not until the child was lost that she decided to join. Her goal was to bring back their lost child using the wish from the Holy grail to achive this goal she had set up the neccessary resources to summon a servant for the next grail war. Jack at that moment decided to achive his wifes desire he would win the grail war and bring back his wife and child from the clutches of death. His wifes journal gave instructions for how to summon the servant as well as several spells she left behind should someone find this journal. he spent an entire year studying and working on becoming a Magus, perfecting his fighting skill, toning his body to pefection and working on the Magecraft he had not worked on in some time. This was easier as his father was a third rate Magus and had showed him a few tricks that any beginner could do. He was ready to finish what his beloved Amelia started.

Personality: Jack is a very tortured soul. the death of his family has left him with constant emotional pain and anger but tends to hide that fact with kindness and a smile but in battle he is stern and shows great resolve and stamina. he will not rest until he fulfills his wifes wish or dies trying. every death hurts him to the core but he will press onward no matter what. he is also loyal to his friends. his skill in swordsmanship allows him to ignore pain. as he has felt it quite frequently. He seems to take a stand against the modern era for its debauchery and laziness and the sees the issues of this time to be trivial and have made this generation weak willed.

Living Quarters: being of moderate income and his wife of same value he was able to sell alot of his belongings and plans on selling his house when he leaves for the Grail Wars. where he will reside in a abandoned residence he will buy to start up a kendo school to keep up funds. he lives in the living quarters of said kendo school. It has 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. and also a garden out back. plus a good training area.

Reason For Seaking The Grail: So that he may fulfill his and his beloved Amelia's wish and bring her and their son back to life.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ability Points

Magecraft: ★★★★★ [5](2+3)
Sorcery: ★★ [2]
Skills With Swords(all kinds): ★★★★★★ [6]
Athletics: ★★★★★★ [6]

Abilities

Trace, Fortify, Project

######################################################################

Weapons

Jack creates any sword he wants with Magecraft.

Rapier: The Ace Of Spades Character Sword-10

Saber: The Ace Of Spades Character 88clms10

Katana: The Ace Of Spades Character Date_m10

Scimitar: The Ace Of Spades Character Zulfiq10

Claymore: The Ace Of Spades Character 2014-w10

Gram: The Ace Of Spades Character Sworde10

Known Spells
I gave him about 12 spells that are mostly enhancement spells. But as he reads his spells from a book it takes a while to cast a spell (one post to be precise) the book is written in Gaelic

Ionnsaigh (Attack) = Increases the attack strength of him or his servant.

Leisgeul (Defence) = Increases the defence of him or his servant.

Teine (Fire) = Envelopes a weapon of his or Sabers with fire that can either be used to attack with or to release it in one slash wave that goes about 10 feet forward.

Solas (Light) = Envelopes a weapon of his or Sabers with light that can either be used to attack with or to release it in one charge to cure light wounds on the user.

Claidheamh (Sword) = It allows Jack to animate nearby swords with wind allowing for multiple swords to strike.

Suibhail (Fly) = Creates wings of light form on the back on him or Saber which allows flight.

Anail (Wind) = A spell only for Jack as it allows him to use a blast of wind to push away Servants from him.

Losgadh (Burn) = It allows Jack to fire a fireball at his enemies.

Lagaich (Weaken) = With this the enemy Servant feels weaker and can't carry his weapon as well for a time (4 posts I would say)

Mall (Slow) = With this the enemy Servant feels heavier and weighed down making it move slower (4 posts I would say)

Gearradh (Cut) = with this the enemy Servant suffers a cut on them that causes pain for a time (4 posts I would say)

Balbh (Mute) = With this the enemy Servant cannot activate spells or receive spell effects from his Master for a time (4 posts I would say)

((If these spells displease you please tell me))

((If there are any problems please tell me.))

Last edited by The Ace Of Spades on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ace Of Spades Character   The Ace Of Spades Character EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 am

((Nope, everything looks great please post in the topic listed under Adventures called Jack Lockhart's Servant Summoning))
(I was looking for someone that would fit the bill with this servant. I'm happy to see that I've found a good master for this particular servant)
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Ace Of Spades Character   The Ace Of Spades Character EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

you were waiting for me eh. Well i will not dissapoint. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ace Of Spades Character   The Ace Of Spades Character EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 am

The Ace Of Spades Character Joan10

Bond 1:

Magical Resistance A: The highest form of magical protection, she can not be affected by magic except by the highest of noble phantasms.

Sword of St.Catherine: The blade is holy and nearly unbreakable. Its relatively startling features is that it can create flames out of its blade. The blade has an affinity over fire.

Revelation: Can not be used by the player at this time. (Admin will make Joan speak)

Charisma: Everyone will take a liking to your servant and trust her more.
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace Of Spades Character   The Ace Of Spades Character Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character
Page 1 of 1