Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Role-player's 10 commandments- Rules you must abide by

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Role-player's 10 commandments- Rules you must abide by Empty
PostSubject: A Role-player's 10 commandments- Rules you must abide by   A Role-player's 10 commandments- Rules you must abide by EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

1) Thou Shall Not God Mod For there is only one God (Well... maybe just a little)
This one is quite overdone by most role-playing sites because it isn't stressed enough. I have no quarrels about having a character doing some really awesome stuff and kick some ass! But, just remember! We're hear to have fun!

2) Thou shalt write in third person (unless you really want too) ((I'm talking to you Nitendofanchick))
I'm not to picky with this either, it just bugs me sometimes because it throws me off seeing posts and then instead of he said, she said and the I said.... it's no biggie.... but, try and write in it, I prefer it. Although in certain circumstances, first person can be encouraged but, Bahhh! Screw this rule!

3) Thou shalt treat every user on this forum with respect and dignity (unless both of you are kidding then it's totally cool! ^_^)
I know most of the people in my forume, the people from lozwars.canadian-forum.com, are all very considerate roleplayers but, I am more than aware than the growing number of idiots who go crazy and flame other people for no real reason. For you haters... out there please try and play nice, we just want to have fun ^_^

4) Thou shalt not commit adultery on this site!
Do... I..... really have to explain myself.... let's keep it PG-13.... ^_^

5) Thou Shall not hack!
Yeah.... Pretty obvious again....

6) You shall not give personal information on this site
I mean it is for your own welfare and safety.... Try and refer to each other by username even if you know each other irl

7) Thou Shalt love thy admins and moderators
Seriously if you don't worship us, we will boot your ass from the si- I'm just kidding but, try and listen to the mods and me.... I'm pretty lenient but, try and be considerate!

8 ) Thou shall not..... I repeat..... DO NOT Poke me!
XD

9) No Arrow in the knee jokes!
Only if they're really funny

10) Have Fun
Or you will be kicked off the Forum... ^_^

Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com

A Role-player's 10 commandments- Rules you must abide by
Page 1 of 1