Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder Investigation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Murder Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm

(Continuation from Day 1)
(Luke, Jack & maybe Allie)
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Jack would have a look of horror on his face when the principal made his announcement. He would act ((Really good acting)) sick and say "Sir do you mind if I leave for a second I am not feeling well."

Not even waiting for the answer he stumbles out of the room and turns left towards a garbage can pretending to throw up and then proceeds to continue that way whispering to Saber "Well it seems both of our senses are spot on. It seems things have gotten worse after all. If I am correct if our assailant has killed over 6 dozen people he should be much stronger than before. Saber we have to stop this servant now before he kills more. We should start by checking the evidence just like Sherlock Holmes and Watson. Only problem is neither of us would make a good Sherlock Holmes as this killer may have been born before or after your time and I have no clue who this could be."

Jack would proceed to the crime scene and check out what had happened and if there was any evidence left on the head. "Now let us see what this head has to tell us shall we Saber."

((it is either Oliver Cromwell or Charles II of England isn't it.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

((Great guesses but, no dice I'm afraid XD))

"Oh go right ahead, this isn't for the feint of heart, sorry for this to happen on the first day..." the principle said.
********************************************************************************************************************
(Jack)
"Yes, I also feel we must put an end to this."

"Hmm..." Saber said as she examined the head, "I'm no forensic scientist but, I do know one thing and that is swords and one other detail. Her head was decapitated using a very clean slicing blade, I have never seen anything like it. It has a very long curve at the end and its weight is at its tip like a cutlass but, its shape is different. the blade is not from Europe, more like from the middle east. I would think. Another thing is based on the lack of blood on the victim's face. It is safe to say that she was decapitated post-mortem."
**********************************************************************************************************
(Luke)
"Welll.... we should get started...." Erik said to Luke folding his arms as he watches Jack the teacher suddenly go outside away from the teacher's conference. "hmmm.... suspicious? Should we tail him?"
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm

((Darn I thought I had it Shocked ))

Jack would mull over what Saber said and whispered. "Well based on what you said it could not be who I origionally thought for Charles II Of England decapitated and placed their heads on a wooden pike but they were alive when they were decapitated. Based on the style of the knife you described and the fact that it is the middle east it could be a famous assassin from Iran but what historical figure is from Iran. Oh and since when did you know about forensic science. Did they have that where you came from or is that something from the grail." Jack would say the last line with a smirk. Jack would then continue looking for clues.

((could it be Hassan-I-Sabbah by chance he is one of the dofasco mascots of the fate series.))
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Luke nodded. The teacher had shifted to a rather confident stride now despite all that was going on. Luke needed to stay rather insignificant right now though. Erik had a rather good knowledge of spells to protect him if this guy was really the murderer but sadly all he had was his switch blade. If this man really was decapitating people he doubted it would help him. "Saber," Luke said quietly to his servant so only him and Erik would hear, "Stay out of sight and concealed. Don't come out unless I tell you too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 am

((Hhehehehe! Wrong again...no more guessing >_<))

"Well....yes the grail supplies me with basic information and technologies of this world." Saber said as she scratches her head.

Avenger did what he was told and hid himself with his class skill and Cloak of the traitor, it would be difficult for any magic user to find his exact location. Erik and Luke made their way quietly to the wall as Saber and Jack looked at the crime scene. Erik and Luke would barely be able to hear what Jack was saying. It was plainly obvious that he was speaking to his servant and that he himself was a master. Erik and Luke would both be able to sense a servant nearby however, normally one would be able to make the direct connection between master and servant. Due to Saber's holy shroud, Luke wouldn't be so sure that the nearby servant was the master of the teacher looking at the head. However, a lot of evidence would certainly make it look that way.

Erik made his way towards Jack rather fearlessly, "You....you're a master and a competitor of the Holy Grail Wars are you not?"

Saber suddenly materialized herself, sword drawn as Avenger stay hidden.

(Sorry, but, Saber is a hard servant to hide... the best thing to do was to keep her away from you actually.)

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 am

((Ok I guess I kinda asked for that what was I thinking. Embarassed ))

Jack would eye the boy talking to him and then reply Jokingly, "Well you got me. I guess I can't hide the fact of that with my servant just appearing to defend me now can I" Jack would then say. "Ok so who exactly are you two and how do you know about the grail wars. Are you two Masters as well. If so I do not care why you want me, but I must warn you that it may be best to not start a fight with me and Saber right now as I think we are all being hunted by a servant now, and I need to deal with him before he kills again." Jack would give the two a dead serious look and wait to see what they say.

((Ok you got me no more guessing because even if I did I would have no clue.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well... I'm a Guardian, long story short, I'm the ref ad if you help me catch this bastard I'll give you a command seal...okay? Okay!" Erik said rather pressed for time. "Now there are some other facts that we need to acquire. It seems when the principal called the police, it was already busy.... so..." Erik said trailing off wondering if someone would catch on to what he was saying.

((This is a school so there are a lot of students))
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:17 pm

((I am amazed that Eric did not notice that there were 2 servants of the saber class. Shocked ))

Jack would say to Eric "Wait the Grail wars have a referee and you give out command seals. How, Why." Jack would shrug it off as he would listen to Eric try to piece together the crime. "Well it seems that this was caused by a middle eastern weapon. The decapitation happened after death. What do you make of that." Jack would look at Luke, "Does he even talk."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

((No..... Razz XD there's only one legitimate saber atm))

Erik shrugged, "His choice really, the less he talks the less information you get from him. but, yeah you guys get what I was driving at right?"
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 am

Jack would look at Eric and say "From what I am guessing you are either assuming that the principal was the master or one of the police. I am leaning towards the first. If I am wrong I am sorry." Jack would then look around. "We should get going . . . but be discrete about it." Jack would then look at Saber. "Saber disappear."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:55 am

Erik pondered at that thought, "its impossible to say that is for sure... I was actually going for something rather basic. There are plenty of students walking into school this morning and 1st period isnt even over yet. Which means this murder must be really recent. Especially if there had been phone calls earlier to the police."

The Asian kid crouched down and scratched his head, "Which means the murderer isn't far... he's close by...."

(And its something I said inthe first post, theres due.... whcih means the grounds wet...)

Looking down the field, they could barely make out imprints as the person who made them must have been quite hefty.

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Jack would apologize about the mistake "I am sorry I guess I just read too many spy fiction novels. It could be a student though." Jack would look at the tracks. "I am not sure about you but I think that if we follow these tracks we will find the culprit." Jack would run a couple of steps and turn his head to the student "Are you coming."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

(I know Martin's pretty busy with exams atm... so... try not interacting with his character for a smile while. We can just assume, that his character would try to keep a low profile and just doesn't like talking to you... and he can just do a catch up post too, I think I kept AoS waiting long enough.)

Eric nods. (Just out of curiosity who are you referring too)

The group followed the tracks as they would suddenly disappear as soon as they meet concrete of the parking lot. Eric closes his eyes as he concentrates on the servant they were after, he manages to just barely catches a servant's mana close by before disappearing.

"I think it went North... about 500 meters, he's quick." Eric said as he was interrupted by a roar of a motor cycle.

A bike zoomed by, its rider was zooming away, Eric sighed as he looked to Jack, "Do you have a car?"

Saber would turn to Jack, "It'd be best if you allowed me to drive..."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm

((Um doesn't Eric use Red Text. Confused now. confused ))

Jack would turn to Saber and say "Lest we forget we do not use our car to get here as we are only a few blocks from the school. We are going to have to run to my home and get it. Hurry." Jack runs to his car and starts it saying "Come in boys hurry." As the boys enter he says "Alright Saber Lets go. We have to catch him."

((Yay a chase I love chases. Sorry I made it more complicated my guy lives near the school so he just walks there. But he does use a car to go other places. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Saber nodded as she started the ingnition but, Erik got out of the car at the last minute.

"Excuse me.. the Magus association seems to have called me away in response to these tragic events, I must take my leave immediately..." Erik said as he turned tail and left. A long black car came across the road as he quickly got into it and drove away. "I'll help you later..."

"Farewell." Saber said as she started the car and put it into reverse and then floored it. Jack wouldn't even know his car was able to got this fast, this was due to Saber's riding ability as a Saber. Saber drove through someone's backyard and broke down their fece. she quickly turned the wheel of the car quickly as the car made skid marks before flooring it again. The car drove off on the roar as it passed other cars by driving into the other lane. Cars would honk their horn in shock as Saber did the same thinking it was a gesture of saying hello in this new world. With one hand on the steering wheel, she lowered her window and while driving at break neck speed (in cruise cotrol) half of her body was out of the window yelling,

"Bonjour!"

(I'm gonna control MArtin's character and say he sat in the back with avenger)
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 am

Jack would look at Eric when he left and say "Ok . . . Well I wish you luck. Meanwhile I will solve this while you are gone if you do not mind." As Saber displayed her crazy driving Jack would say "Holy Crap! You have riding ability! I would never have noticed what with the driving you are exhibiting here. My god I think we will be lucky to make it to the murderer oh and BTW Saber when someone honks at you it means one of 2 things one is that they are honking at your attractiveness and the second it is that you pissed them off and they are honking at you in anger calling you a crazy driver! I am leaning on the second one! My god is this how you drive in your world! Jeez I did not even know my car could go at these speeds!" Jack would stare shockingly as she drove like a maniac to catch up to the murderer.

((This was all I was thinking of when I thought of this. lol! ))

((I also thought of The Nostalgia Critics Ponyo Review on Youtube specifically at the 3:16 to 3:48 the 9:34 to 11:20 and the 13:06 to 13:46 time see link below))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJvLVI83pk

((Seriously wow Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm

"Sorry... Master..." Saber said as she had caught up with the motor cycle nonetheless.

As the two were side by side now, both Saber and the motor cycle driver glanced at each other. There was no doubt to Luke and Jack, the biker was definitly a servant. Saber, without warning, rammed the biker with the side of Jack's car causing them to go off the road and drive off into a field. The bike tried to elude Saber but, this just resulted in more off road driving until, they were in the middle of a construction yard which was empty. There stood the frame of a steel building not yet completed. The biker forced to pullover as it was a she as seen by the curve of her body. She wore a suit and a helmet on her head.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a rather annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Jack would leave the car and say "No. It is not your fault. I was just born in a relaxed and lazy environment. We do not have wars now. Unless you count the war of franchises." Jack would look at his car. "Crap. This is not going to be covered in my insurance. . . Ok. . . Well lady I want to know why you have been killing all those innocents. And if you say for fun than I'm going to have my servant kick your ass." Jack would wave his hand and summon his saber and points it in her direction although not threatening her in the least as he was pretty far away from her and not in a aggressive stance. "Are you even a part of the Wars and if so where is your Master."

((Get it my servant is Saber and I summoned a saber lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 pm

((lolz XD))

The Biker shook her head as she grasped something in the air and pulled out a long lance out of thin air and pointed it at the group. "My Master's location is not something I would disclose neither my activities. Leave or you shall fight a battle you can not possibly win."

Saber felt an uneasiness about her she turned to Jack as if to say something but, dismissed it as she pulled out her sword and pointed it at the Biker. To Jack it would seem as if she didn't feel confident in her fighting skills or perhaps she might have an idea to whose identity it was.

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 am

Jack would look at Saber still holding his saber to the biker and say "I'm guessing from that look you know what were dealing with. Do you think we can beat her if need be. Cause we cant let her keep on killing innocents."

((Oh dear it's the big reveal who could it be bounce ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

((Sorry Jack... but, The biker isn't gonna just let you talk it out...))

"I'm sorry I'm a little pressed for time..." The Biker said.

Before Saber had time to answer, the Biker wouldn't wait for them to decide and why should she? The Biker revved up her bike with her lance pointed generally in their direction as she sped forward off into the distance. Saber gave Jack the ability to soul sync with her (Basically use her as a second character). She wasn't too sure what to do herself, her heart said to fight her but, her head said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Jack feeling the soul sync (I'm guessing on this) reacts to the speeding off and has Saber Clock her off her bike as she passes by Jack begins casting his spell called Leisgeul (Defence) on Saber to make her stronger defensively (based on his skill I expect him to have it finished at my next post as he has to read the book to cast the spell that can take a few seconds. so she has plenty of time to interrupt. again I am not quite sure how this works either if it is not like that than go ahead and tell me) Saber strikes at her with her sword.

Last edited by The Ace Of Spades on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

As Saber tried to clock her off, the biker turned hard avoiding Saber's strike as the bike went to a grinding halt. Stepping out of her vehicle as Saber would go slash at her with her sword. The biker would defend with her lance which blocked her foe's attack. The two would stay deadlocked as both blades trembled. The biker appeared to be a very formidable foe and for someone of the saber class, this was a surprise. The Lance wielding servant gave a shove pushing Saber back.

Saber grunted, if she was at full strength she could perhaps match this servant but, her master's magic was bellow par to do so. On the other hand, it was clear to see that this servant had a very powerful master that made her very strong.

"I said... leave me...ALONE!" The biker steadied her lance and lunged it forward. As a powerful blast of blue energy came at Saber.

"Rahn uh!" The biker said releasing the attack while calling out her weapons name.

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Finishing his first spell he moved onto the next spell called Ionnsaigh (Attack) on Saber to make her stronger in attack. Sabers armor and skin begin to glow a bit indicating she is slightly tougher. Saber tries dodging the attack and counter striking with a running horizontal sword strike. followed with another overhead strike. Jack begins to realize that Saber is having trouble with this foe as he actually expected with how many souls she had consumed. He realizes that if he got involved this Servant would utterly destroy him even if he empowered himself.

((Sooner or later Jack will make Saber stronger than this biker chick. So hahaha she will eventually be in big trouble when Saber kicks her but. Laughing ))

Last edited by The Ace Of Spades on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Investigation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Events :: Adventures-
Jump to: