Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to My World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to My World Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 pm

(Continuation from Day One)
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

((Is this where we post for the world Joey is in?))
Back to top Go down
http://lozwars.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:51 am

((Yes!))
Within the reality marble, the sky darkened with a crimson tone as the evergreen grass which seemed to vivid for one's eyes. It was an odd place yet, it would somehow be familiar. The horrifying girl in her little girl in her blue dress anxiously held her blade in her hand. Her soft, pale skin seemed to glow in the dark air as she stepped forward looking at Joey with a grin, eyeing his axe. As Rider took in a deep breath, a white vapour escaped his mouth as he exhaled. Closing his eyes, he readied himself as he remarked on what his master had said.

"No... she is not human, nor does she have anything to do with the grail. The servants were summoned using the Grail's magic as a sorcerer's supply of prana wouldn't have enough power alone to be able to bring back a heroic spirit fully. However, this servant's power does not come from the grail and she seems to have an extraordinary supply of prana without the presence of a master. I doubt she even needs one anyway..."

(After Joey posts twice, Adam and Allie will jump in!)

Suddenly, a group of soldiers with hearts and a numbers on their chests ranging from 2-10. They all carried long spears and wore dark red armor and helm. 3 of them tried to run their spears toward Joey as Rider cupped his mouth so Joey wouldn't get hit as an enormous amount of that vapour froze all three armored assailants in their stead. Alice jumped over the three soldiers as she leaped infront of joey and would swing down at her with her long knife like weapon.

"If I kill you! I win!" She declared madly.

Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Joey saw the girl jump towards him and jumped backwards as she swung down at him. Joey took a deep breath in as he examined his surroundings and realized who the girl was, he stepped forward with his axe at the ready. "You're Alice. Then that means this is wonderland, I always wanted to come here as a kid." he said to her, he almost looked sad. "What happened to you? Please, let me help you, Alice." he said to her, still holding his axe at the ready, but carefully holding out his hand to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"I'm rather sorry about that..." Alice said as she smiled as she raised her blade slightly and cut Joey's axehead off even though she didn't even touch it, her blade was that sharp. After all, it was the infamous Vorpal blade. "My story was rather popular as it offered an escape for the many orphan children of London and England. as a result, my wonderland is filled with their wonderful imagination and their sorrow and nightmares. This place has always been a place of dreams and nightmares. Ashame, you can't come here when I'm in a better mood, I was summoned with the souls of innocent children who died. i have no master... and I'm going to kill EVERY MASTER UNitl I avenge their deaths!"

Alice let out a terrible cry as her dagger grew into a silver sword as swung at Joey. Rider grabbed Joey out of the way before the blade fell downward.

"Listen as a master, you're as good as dead against a servant, becareful... she maybe a caster in the outside but, she's as strong as a Saber in this world..." Rider said as he readied his ice magic again. "this is going to be tough..."

Rider slammed his hand on the ground as ice covered a good 200 meter's diameter to get some environment advantage in this crazy place.

((YOur Up Adam and Allie))

Adam, Allie and their servants would appear in between Joey and Alice and her red card squad.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:03 am

Adam would appear and quickly enough gather his surroundings. They didn't make logical sense, and that would cause a disadvantage on his end. He would see Joey and a girl and smile as he would see rider ((technical term whether i know it is rider or not XD))

"Joey. Don't tell me you're already in trouble." Adam said watching both sides carefully, he would slowly walk towards Joey over the ice and smile, "Now aren't you glad you agreed to my little idea earlier? Otherwise I wouldn't have even come here."

Adam would look toward the girl and his smile would quickly become a frown, "Is this a master or servant? Caster come out here."
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Allie leaped into the almost closing reality marble with Berserker as she rolled into the bazaar atmosphere.
"What the hell..." She muttered, seeing as the place was certainly not so pleasant. She would look around from were she ended up till she saw a strange little girl with a giant spear like weapon who looked awfully familiar. She was in an attacking position as she eyed two men and their servants.

"So he did end up in here after all...looks like someone is in trouble." She noticed they were focused on the little girl as a bigger threat than their selves.

She couldn't help but think she knew that girl in some way though... from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Joey looked up at Rider and nodded, "She's fighting for innocent children, she's not a bad person Rider. I really don't like this." he said as looked down at his axe. He looked at Rider and sighed with a smirked, "But she did break my axe!" he said coyly as Rider changed the environment to suit their needs a little better. "Rider, if she created a reality marble in here, could I somehow snap it back to reality or make my own to overlap her's?" he asked him curiously.

Joey turned with surprise and relief when he saw Adam walking towards him, "Adam, am I glad to see you!" he said with a smile as the two stood side by side. "She's a servant, she has no real master to speak of though." Joey explained, his attention turning to the two girls who rolled in after them. Joey nudged Adam and pointed at the two, "Friends of yours?" he asked Adam.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Adam looked puzzlingly at Allie and then closed his eye's crossing his arms. "She;s Allie. She was in my art class...maybe she followed me here? As far as I know she's no threat."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Caster materialized into the fray, he was dressed in a blue cloak to hide his appearance. "This is a monster class servant, a servant who was summoned without the power of the grail. It looks like someone must have amassed a great deal of prana most likely by harvesting human souls."

Berseker took a breath as she eyed the 2 other masters and servants next to her. "I guess we're a team then?"

All three looking at their opponent, Alice smiled as she snapped her fingers. A figures emerged from the forest as they came to Alice's side.

One of them wearing a hat, his mad grin hidden by the shadow of his hat.
Welcome to My World Axel_the_Hatter_by_cherlye

The other was a girl with purple hair and strangely enough cat ears and a tail.
Welcome to My World Normal_FemaleChesh

((Using the information, from your servant cards you can now use your servants to fight))
(Joey I'll make yours in a sec)
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm

"So I was right...I do know her. Alice...oh and the Cheshire cat and the Mad Hatter come to make an appearance as well." Allie spoke as she stood up. "A little different in appearance... but how the hell should I know about the real thing anyhow." She muttered.

She than looked at Berserker with a smile, "Yes Berserker, That girl their is our target." Allie said pointing at Alice with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Joey watched Alice carefully, noticing now the Mad Hatter and The Cheshire Cat have also appeared, he sighed as he summoned a new axe to replace the one Alice broke. "I just want you all to know, this really sucks. I grew up loving you three, so I really really don't want to fight you three. Also Cheshire cat, you're looking much better in person!" he said trying to find some kind of joy in this situation, but the quick change from a smirk to a frown on Joey's face just showed the others, he hated this.
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Allie was not to fond of possibly having to kill Alice and her 'backup' as well. "Berserker...as much as I don't want to harm my favorite childhood fantasies... they are going to attempt killing us anyway. So go ahead and strike before they do, heck go all out I just don't want to harm them myself."

"Ugh..Alice. Why?" She muttered again, at least she's only real in this world...or it would of been much worst having to defeat her this way.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Adam smiled as his 'teammates' were already squabbling their time. "I don't care who they are if they are trying to kill me their bad!" Adam would say, and turn to caster, "Shall we start defensively? How about some earth magic Caster?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Chesire cat scratched her head, "I'm flattered that I am but, I'm not one for conflict" (Just pretend that rhymed XD)

The purple haired girl began tilting her head as her body began to vanish. Her head vanished as well, the chesire cat grinning widely as her giggles were heard across the field was up to something.

Alice darted toward Allie, her vorpal blade in hand ready to slice Allie in two but, her blade was intercepted by Berserker. Her worn out cleaver grinded against Alice's beautiful blade. Berserker had difficult exchanging blows against such a magnifcent swordsman and such a deadly sword. Berserker's cleaver was knocket out of her hand as Alice's silver blade pierced Berserker's skull. Or so it seemed from Allie's angle but, the blade had just barely missed and cut her cheek instead. (Almost had you there didn't I? XD) Berserker's heart began beating faster and faster as the excitement of battle rushed through her mind as the adrenaline rush came. Her eyes widening with bloodlust as she wanted to see this other blonde girl cut up into red pieces bit by bit. Yes....that was it.... Berserker let out a bloodcurdling battle cry, she grabbed her Hunting knife and Saw and began swinging wildly and blindly at her opponent. Alice tried to block the frenzy only to get a terrible cut to her side. With blood dripping on her huntig knife, Berserker licked the side of the blade. She then turned to her master in a blood lust, "Master.... My precious Mastia... What is your order!" (Take control of her ^_^) ((Go Nuts XD))

The Hatter pulled out a cane and looked to Adam and Caster with wonder as he laughed manically to himself.

"As you command my master..." Caster said as a green transmutation circle appeared on the floor under both of them. Adam would look down as it shone a green lime glow as Caster began shifting the ground until he created a plateau, he began moving his hands if as if he was conducting an orchestra and smashed his hands together as the MAd Hatter was suddenly met by two slabs of earth trying to smash him.

"Oh dear, that's not good manners now is it?" He said in an English accent before bringing out a pot of tea and whipping the liquid at them. Caster put out his hand as a wall of earth protected them both. However, the hatter's Early grey tea was so strong it corroded the wall of earth like acid. Caster's eyes green from the earth magic turned to Adam,

"Your orders! My Master!" (Control him! Eyes and magic cricle change with color depending on element. ) ((Think of Avatar benders + FMA and you got it))

"Who Dares....defy me!" Joey would here a terribly coarse female voice as a woman from high above pointed at him, "Guards! Off with there heads!"

Welcome to My World QueenAMR

The red suited warriors were far from done with Joey three of them came charging at him with spears. Rider was busy with them as well, he took a breath and blew out a fog of white haze. However, it was more like a blizzard, freezing all of them around him. The Red Queen laughed as shs at far back at her throne as more red guards swarmed at her side. Rider gasped as his legs were trapped by these giant rose vines, he groaned in painas the thorns dug into his legs. His eyes turned a plae blue as he froze the dround and the plants underneath him. He kicked himself free and with a wave his hand, he sent pelts of ice shards in all directions.

"Master! Command me!" Rider said as he was ready for battle being a very fast servant as three spear wielding red knights came darting towards Joey. ((Go kick some red ass XD))
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Allie would smirk, please by how well Berserker was doing...but did she really want Alice dead? It was hard to think she was a good person in the fairy tales but maybe she wasn't good at all in this reality, it just was never there. Allie than opened her mouth saying, "Berserker! Make sure there is no chance she is going to get up fighting again! But I want her alive!! Do all that you must! Just do not kill her....yet!"
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Adam would smile, "Time to use the terrain to our advantage Caster. Get us above him!" Adam would get caster to make a pillar of earth beneath them and focus on shielding at the moment. "Think you can take him out from below if I distract him?" ((Question for caster and the admin XP))

Adam would whip out his pistols and begin to fire on the Hatter. Being an assassin he always aimed for head shots.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm

(Okay, Vinio sort of got it! XD Just let me post something up in guidelines.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Caster laughed at that question, "Master have you forgotten who I am? Distraction or no Distraction I am more than qualified to take him out."

Caster did as Adam said and elevated both of them as the Hatter was a speedy one indeed as he avoided Adam's bullets and the ones that did hit him didn't do much more than make him bleed a little.

"Oh you are quite annoying...." The Hatter said as he leaped up so far up Adam and him were nearly eye to eye. The Hatter smirked as he pulled out a sword and would try to slice Adam up down in the middle.

((Caster and you are now in soul sync so all oof your orders are transferred to him directly. Use him like your character))

********************************************************************************

(Berserker and you are soul synced now, so all your orders are transmitted instantlly to her Treat her like a secondary character)

Berserker would nod as Alice swung downward with her vorpal blade. A series of air blasts came out of the blade. It was a ranged attack air attack that would put very series cuts on the intended target. Berserker had two of her weapons drawn.

(Its up to you control her!)
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 am

Allie watched in excitement as Berserker let out a battle cry as she ran charging as she blocked Alice's blows with her weapons. She would run, hacking and slashing to no end as she ran into Alice, putting in all the power the young girl had. "AHHHHHHH DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" She cried as she slashed at Alice, hacking at her arms, chest and face...litterly taking the order seriously but as long as she was kept alive, she knew that. "ILL WIPE THAT PRETTY SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!!!!" She shouted as she swiped up into her face with hunting knife and slashed at her chest with her saw.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Adam would smile as he would jump backward out of the way of the blade and off the platform. Caster would make the earth crush hater as Adam backfliped away, having another spot of earth come up to catch him. "Warriors win battles, but strategists win wars!" announced Adam as Caster would come to his side, poised in case their rouse didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

(Allie)
Alice parried both blows with her sword as she was forced back by berserker's powerful strikes. Alicee had far more finesse style while Berserker's attacks were powerful and fast but, lacked refinement. Alice took a breather to recollect herself as she would come after Berserker with a powerful strike of slicing air. It was a melee attack, if Berseker avoided it the attack would go straight and decapitate Allie. She would continue fighting Berserker despite the fact if she dodged or not swinging with lots of cuts and lunges as if she were fencing.
(Adam)
Hatter threw up his hat as his body was crushed or rather it had disappeared. Caster and Adam would watch as the hat would fall to the ground as Hatter crawled out of with horrid fascination. he put his hat back on and began to clap, "Well that was fun... and all but, I believe time for fun and games are over..."

The Hatter suddenly ran forward and began slashing wildly at caster. He was no doubt of the Berserker class. The blade was moving so fast one would could hardly keep track where or how many slashes there were.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 am

((Care to trade partners Allie? Maybe ur beserker will win easier against a beserker?))

Adam would shoot at the Hatter as he'd get Caster to run back and send an earth wall in between alice and beserker/allie. Caster would then move into position to fight alice while Adam watched the hatter in case.

"Caster...laws of electrical current?" Adam would state as Caster would know to make an spike of earth and whip it at alice, followed by his lightning spell zeus mean't to target the spike with more direct and increased force. The earth wall would help protect beserker from the damage easily grounding any access electricity.
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:30 am

Allie would gasp as the sudden wall of earth appeared in front of her, "ok..I guess he wants to have his share with that little psycho to..." She muttered as she than turned to face the hatted man, "Berserker...end the hatted man and watch out for his tricks..." She took a glance at the other boy and his servant, as the red queen's minions charged him looks like he's going to be in some trouble... She thought than simple focused her attention back on Berserker now charging the hatted man. Berserker, hack and slashing your opponents to no end until they fall dead in pieces like in a brutal slasher movie scene...quite simple to command... even though in the end it comes to trying to restrain a possible blood raged psycho before your eyes. But dare I say... the rush I'm feeling as the fight goes on is unlike anything I've felt before. Maybe I'm just a mental case waiting to happen... I feel like I'm connecting with her and love it."
"Berserker, switch to your saw to your butcher's knife. Try and end this one quick!" Allie said, after seeing the quickness of his sword, she figured switching to a new weapon would serve better haste.

~

Berserker charged ready to back stab the hatter with her butcher's and hunting knife. As he was not looking she quickly plunged her hunting knife into his back, twisting it as she drew more blood tearing it out from his back and than plunged her butcher's knife deep into his back multiple times before tearing it out to face him.
"You taste good!!!" She smiled chaotically as she licked the blades.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm

((Well, to be honest, you had a pretty good deal going on there XD Berserker's have high stats but low magical resistance usually (Thats usually their only weakness). Alice is originally a caster however, in wonderland... her class is changed to saber... Just read the class abilities of saber on the wiki or here under servant classes... yeah. Although Allie's gonna break even Adams screwed XD))

Caster did as he was instructed to do only to find that lightning did absolutely nothing in fact, it sort of bounced off her. Out of impusle of response to being totally vulnerable, he broke out of sync with adam momentarily as he tried to cast a spell while moving away only to have his entire arm lopped off. Saber would run up and would try and slice Adam in half with her Vorpal blade.

"Damn it..." Caster said under his breath gripping where his arm used to be as he gritted his teeth. (It can be repaired later, not a real loss cause he really doesn't need it) "She's switched classes to a Saber, watch out!"

The Hatter smiled as she tore into him as he just sat there and laughed as Allie and Berserker watched as a liquid came out of him wasn't blood at all, it was black English tea. "Do I? I'm so FLATTERED"

Hatter would hack at Berseker with his sword spraying hot tea which was incredibly hot and would scorch her skin. He would managed to get a good cut on her side and would spin around cutting her heel and hitting her with the back of his hilt. The resulting hit smashed Berserker into the rock formation Caster made earlier. Berseker would be dripping with blood while Caster was dripping with tea but, neither had an advantage over the other. They were completely at the same playing field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Events :: Adventures-
Jump to: