Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)

Go down 
+2
thegoofykid
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  Empty
PostSubject: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 am

Objectives: Get through the first day of school
Requirements: Student or Teacher as occupation

"Assassin..."

"Yes Master?"

"Have you made the preparations?"

"Yes, everything has been done as you asked, is there anything else I can do for you master..."

"No... be sure to stay close to me during school and conceal your presence..."

"Understood... "

It was a sunny September day, it was still warm for the most part. The green leaves still hadn't changed into their extravagant and bright, eye catching complexions. The birds had yet to leave their nests for the winter as they chirped loudly. The morning dew glistened in the sun's warm rays as it hovered towards the east. A brimstone building lay across from a small plaza, and was adjacent to a train track and some surrounding wilderness if one knew where to look. The building was weathered as it stood for a better part of 50 years but, upon entering the school one could still make out the letters engraved into the front wall of the building that proudly declared it was the Brian Robins Secondary School. Despite, the age of this building, the school itself was still large enough and had the facilities necessary to call itself a institution that educated the young to be the brimming, intelligent and responsible members of society of tomorrow-or so they claim. As the students would step into the building, they would step on the newly polished tile grey tile floors as the halls bustled with students leaning against their lockers as they become reacquainted with their old friends and tell tales of their vacations, travels or bummer part-time jobs. Teachers, on the other hand, chuckled nodding their head as they sip their coffee with one hand and hold some form of photocopied paper in the other. Yet, deep inside they were sighing as it's another year passes them by wondering what delinquents and class clowns they would get in their class this year.

A dark haired student and glasses scratches his head as he makes his way towards the school as he bumped into his friend.

"Oh hey, Erik..."

"Oi! Martin " Erik replied.

"My body wasn't designed to wake up this early...." Martin said, "Ugh.... Can't believe summer went by so quick..."

"Yeah... At least we get spares this year, so does Jerry, Domer, Chipper and yours truly"

"Heehehe... so we're gonna play cards for 2 hours straight, everyday for the next 200 or so days?" Martin replied.

"Pretty much?" Erik said raising a brow.

"Awesome... just try not to get suspended this year..."

"I'll try... -_- " Erik said sheepishly as he had a reputation for getting himself into trouble.

"Well try... Harder!" Martin said trying to keep in his laughter.

The two students grinned and laughed as they went they went their separate ways for now. There was 30 minutes before first period.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 am

Joey made with way through the halls, he made his way to the second floor and opened his locker. Joey sighed as he opened the lock and place his backpack inside his locker, grabbing his binder he made his way through the school, saying hello to his friends and occasionally getting bumped into by others. Joey turned down a corner to find a decently empty hallway with only one or two students, none of whom he knew, looking to his left he cracked a smile. "How's that spiritual form treating you, Rider?" he whispered as he turned down a second hall and began heading towards the lunch room.

(( Love setting and characters so far Wink xD ))
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 pm

((Martin does sound like one smexy beeyotch though ;D ))

Luke ran to school rather energetically. It was a new year again and this year he had company from the start. His servant Avenger would be going with him daily now and he was more than happy to bounce around from ledge to ledge as he jumped through alleyways and up small walls, showing off his skills to Avenger. Arriving closer to the school, LeBlanc slowed down his pace. He hated to draw attention from people who might know him as he street ran. It was a personal hobby and he liked to keep it personal. "Remember, just spend the day following me around and we'll keep talking to completely necessary," Luke said under his breath looking forward, "I don't wanna look insane."

Pushing the doors of the school open, Luke looked at his timetable, finding his locker number and moving in the appropriate direction. Tossing his backpack in the locker, he locked the door and moved toward his first class.

Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Adam was still on his way to school, but was almost there thanks to driving down the center line a few times through the heavy traffic. If he was lucky he could park his bike and sprint the stairs to his classroom.

"Well this was annoyingly eventful...maybe I should have just left at 1 in the morning..." Adam would say knowing caster was with him in spirit form. "While we're driving I wanted to ask. Was there ever traffic like this that you can recall? Maybe with horses instead of cars?"

Adam was only partially paying attention to his own questions though because he was mostly focused on the road. He wasn't speeding, but he was crossing into the line to pass some cars. ((Btw where is this because a lot of countries it is legal to drive on center line and thats y ppls own bikes instead.))

Adam had never been late before, and unfortunately everyone in his classes knew it. At this point it was almost an obligation to be there. If he was late hopefully his teacher would go easy on his first offense.
Back to top Go down
http://lozwars.canadian-forum.com
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Allie rushed her first morning real fast, she slept in after waking up during that disturbing dream...she was completely out of it for her first day. Waking up just about 30 minutes before her next class, it was lucky enough that she lived so close. She didn't own any sort of vehicle so she ended up sprinting to school from her apartment. Her hair was thrown into a long ponytail and she wore her dark tight jeans and a striped black/white tank-top. Berserker would come with her in spirit form, but she would only communicate if truly needed...she didn't want to draw any attention to herself.

She would skip her locker, arriving to find her classroom on her timetable. She would worry about her locker later...her bag usually does everything for her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

((Oh thanks... I re-edit it... cause I posted it i a rush last night))
(Joey)
"It's second nature to me, so I'm doing fine... It seems there are quite a few masters gathering at this school though... We're at such a close proximity, perhaps it would be wrong of me to come here. I should have stayed back at home..." Rider said, "I had not expected that many of these masters would all be so young."

"Hey Joe-" Eric, just so happened, to bump into Joey before entering the cafeteria. Walking along, he frowned as his eye caught the mark on joey's hand rather quickly.

Grabbing, Joey by the wrist, he dragged him behind a vending machine and looked and squeezed his wrist and mumbled something as the mark was no longer visible. It was a rather simple spell but, it did the trick.

"Joey! What the hell did you get yourself mixed in!" Eric said frantically, "Tell me...please tell me... you did not enter the holy grail wars! Do you have any idea how dangerous this is?"

************************************************************************************************
(Luke)

"Understood..." Avenger said as he hovered behind him invisibly. "I shall be well hidden...due to my 'conceal presence' skill. I shall only appear when you're life is in danger..."

As Luke would move onto his first class, Avenger would mumble to him, "You better hide your command seals.... I feel the presence of many masters and one servant... make that two.... One of the two, is not in spirit form..."
*******************************************************************************************
(Adam)
"Well...." Caster said as he recalled, "During the Bubonic plague there were so many dead bodies in the streets that it slowed down our carriages... Does that count as traffic?"

****************************************************************************************
(Allie)
((I warned you.......))

Berserker would smile as she knew having her conceal presence skill as well, she didn't need to worry about other servants but, she neglected to realize that her master was being stalked. Although masters and servants can somewhat detect the presence of their competitors, there is one servant that can hide within their opponent's radar and specializes in killing targets especially fragile humans.....

Jacquelin, being able to summoned in the assassin class as well, sensed danger at the last momment and materialized shielding her master's back as a bulllet dug into her shoulder which was intended to shoot Allie's heart. "Nghhh!" Grunting in pain, she quickly drew her knives to look for her attacker to find no one there. Luckily, Allie was the last one going through the hallway for first period art. As her servant's appearance would have startled some students into panic, the bullet was also silenced so no one heard it. Her blood dripped down to the floor, her eyes red with rage seething with hatred looking for her assailant. Her eyes searched and searched, yet no one was there....

Berserker disappeared into thin air going into her spirit form, leaving her bloodstains behind. Leaving the students in front of her turning to look at Allie as the culprit for the scream drawing attention to her.

"Y-you okay?" A student asked her in concern.

Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Joey stared at Eric with a wide eyed expression, he looked down at his hand and noticed that the mark on his hand was gone. "Well.. I.. Um... See that's not fair, now no matter what I say you're either going to be mad or I'm going to be lying! Look, it was sort of an accident!" he tried to explain, then he stopped at looked at Eric with a very puzzled expression. "Wait a minute, how do you know about the Holy Grail Wars?" he asked Eric, this whole thing was starting to get kind of crazy.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Luke nodded as Avenger told him to hide the command seals. His books gave him enough knowledge to understand what most magus could do but he had never been able to put it into practice. Silently mouthing out the spell, the blood red mark faded beneath his skin. Avenger had said there were two servants here though. If one of them wasn't hiding then that meant their master was either stupid as hell or a fight was already breaking out.

Despite the desire to see who had what servants, Luke chose to sit quietly in his seat. Sitting in the corner of the room, LeBlanc opened up his notebook so only Avenger could see the page. Scribbling into the fresh notebook, Luke tilted the page so no one could see what he had wrote

"Can you guess which two servants are here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"That's a long story.... " Erik said as she shook his head, "Long story short, I am a Magus like Martin. Both our parents fought in the holy grail wars in the past so we both know of it all too well. Joey you need to submit your command seals, nothing good can come of this war..."

The bell had rung for first class to begin.

"Your skipping class... and you're coming with me..." Eric declared. "This is serious...your life ... no the lives of those closest to you and you are at stake!"

"No.... I'm not adept enough in magic...to do that... I have a feeling one of them is an assassin, his presence flickers back and fourth constantly but, I know i felt it... but, just now I felt three..." Avenger whispered.

"Mr. Le Blanc!" Mr. Taliya said as he stopped writing on his chalkboard, "Can you please answer number 2 on the board for us... "

The other students were praying it wasn't them not that they were slackers, it just so happened that this teacher was especially tough. Many of them calling him crazy for teaching student's excessively and making insane math problems.

Luke would be able to hear Avenger chuckling softly in the background.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Arriving late for school ((Saber is in spirit form)) he whispers to himself. "I cannot believe I am late for my first day of school. I must be the worst teacher in the city. Why did the alarm not go off. Now I had to run to school." He would look at the schedule to see where the gym class was. He would run there keeping his guard up whispering "Saber we need to be careful there could be servants here ready to take us out." He would say this as he reached the outside of the gym class he would go in quickly.

"Good morning class. Sorry I am late. I am Mr Lockhart your new gym teacher. UMMM . . ." he would look at what he had to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 am

((Don't give me the question >.< But I totally call that my parents won the last war.))

Luke could feel the hairs on the back of his neck prick. He hated being called upon. "Ummm, I have no idea, sir," Luke sheepishly said. He really had no idea what the question even was and Avenger telling him about the 3rd servant completely threw off any concentration he had. 3 servants in school!?', Luke thought trying to stay calm. School was becoming one of the most hazardous places for him right now and right now he needed to keep his grades decent if he ever wanted a future after the holy grail war. That was if he even lived.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 am

Adam parked his bike in the lot outside the school. He quickly shifted his bullet vest under his top and his two pistols on his belt concealed beneath his shirt. He hadn't gotten good at being a magus killer without learning tricks to defend himself. Being part of this war meant he was always the prey, but the more intelligent species always overcame.

"Caster...I have a gut feeling something is up here....can you conceal your presence any further? I know caster is the weakest class, suposively, but you must have some tricks to help hide us?" Adam would whisper all this as he walked slowly from the parking lot. He knew he was going to be late for class now, but his life came first.
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 am

Staring at the blood stain with her eyes bulging...her mouth hanging in shock. She simply ignored the girl and pulled a light sweater out of her bag as she speed walked through the halls and put it on. "SHIT!" She cursed, slamming her fist into a random locker. The stress built up on her from the night before, made her forget about the very importance of her mark! If her servant hadn't been there for her she could of died...and all for careless thinking.

"Are you...ok?" She spoke to Berserker quietly...she felt saddened from what she gotten her servant into. She never meant to harm her, but she knew now just how serious this all was, and now...Someone was hunting her and she couldn't hide from it.
"I'm sorry...I should really be more cautious. You told me... but you also saved my life. I just hope it didn't cost yours..." She looked down saddened, than tightened her fists. "Lets get to class, I don't want whatever is hunting us to catch up again...and I don't want your life to be taken in the process...! I'm not going to let my powers that I've trained with all my life to fail us!! "

She rushed to class, to get away and out of these hallways at all cost to avoid the strange hunter!

((sweater sleeves are long enough to cover her mark btw.))

Last edited by Alliekinz on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 pm

"Um, okay then." Joey said reluctantly as he nodded at Erik, his face showed his obvious confusion towards this whole situation. "Look, if you win then it's not bad any more right? I mean, you get any wish you want, that's pretty cool!" he said with a nervous laugh, trying to make light of his situation. "Rider, tell Erik that we're going to be okay!" he said with a smile, figuring that Erik probably knows that Joey had his servant with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 am

(Jack)
((After first period, I shall force the others to attend gym for now you have Martin!))

As Jack would look out at the crowd of students with their legs crossed in the gymnasium. They didn't really hear what the teacher has said as they chatted up among themselves as their chatter gradually began to build up. The group of boys were rambunctious, noisy and among these young students was Martin. The young lad was part of the swim team as well as a certified life guard, he casually talked to his pears. "Hehhe.... boobs..." Martin said as the immature group of boys chuckled at the sporadic yet, well timed comment.

************************************************************************************
(Luke)
"Hmm... perhaps you should have paid attention when I wrote it on the board..." He pointed out that they already solved the question. "I got my eye on you Leblanc! If you want to pass my class! I suggest you pay some attention..."

"... What a Jerk...." Avenger said aloud.

"EXCUSE ME?" The math teacher said as he rose from his seat as he adjusted his glasses.
**************************************************************************************
(Joey and Adam)
"This isn't fun and games Joey! This is-" Erik said as he grabbed Joey by the shoulders.

"Mr. Erik Roy...." The principle's voice would echo ominously behind Erik, "Are you aware we have a strict no bullying policy..."

"Y-yes sir..." Erik said as he gulped, "I remember when you told me...all eight times...."

"Mhmmm..." The principle said as he grabbed the back of Erik's collar as he walked forward as Erik was being dragged away as he looked the other direction to which the principle was watching.

As the doors opened, Erik would look at Adam, or rather his servant poiting at Caster despite him being invisible. He made a gun sign with his finger and thumb. He would say, "Bang!" before he was dragged away. Grinning at Adam and Caster as he was dragged off. Erik knew that Caster would be able to detect the servant instantly but, because of Joey's week sorcery it would be very easy to mistake Erik as the master. As both Caster and Adam would detect traces of his mana from the spell he used earlier.
********************************************************************************************
(Allie)

"I am fine..." She said in a dark tone, her mood seemed to be different again this time Allie would detect a twinge of barely restrained rage. "Berserkers are resilient servants... despite my weak body i can take a lot of punishment..."

Berserker was on her guard as she inched herself back protecting Allie as she entered her first class, Art with Miss Zeckantos.

As she entered the long hallway past the auto class, she would pick up a feint scent of the musky scent of oil and gasoline. Before, she would see the art classs with it's doors and outer walls decorated with paintings and collages. Opening the doors, a brown haired woman wrapped her arms around her.

"Hey Allie! It's nice to see you again! I look forward to seeing your work!" She said clasping her hands together as behind her, the class began sketching, listening to music or even playing a computer game or two. This class was a great way to unwind and had a relaxing atmosphere to it.

(For an Elective Adam would make his way here for his first period class)
Back to top Go down
Alliekinz

Alliekinz

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:25 am

Finally, Allie was in the most safest place besides her own home right now. "It's great to see you again miss!" She hugged her back, but was still quite eager to get the the back of the class room, "hehe, oh I will not disappoint."

She was lucky enough to have one of her most free willed classes right now were she could discuss things with Berserker, she checked the back room which was behind another door where students would store their art projects. Seeing it was empty she walked in to have a quick private chat with her servant.
"Can I heal your wounds?" Allie whispered to her. She still felt badly for what happened, but now she was woken up. Not in the non tiring way, but what reality now had in store because of the holy grail...if someone was able to attack her in broad daylight it couldn't possibly be any safer walking home.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

"Do my work, got it sir," Luke corrected as closely to Avenger's voice as he could. Keeping his gaze forward, he wrote on his notebook again,

"Don't be an ass, Saber."

His servant was clearly going to be the biggest trouble for him. Avenger did say he could keep quiet but right now he was doing a rather poor job and LeBlanc was sure if there was any master within a 50km radius of the school, they would have no problem finding him at Avenger's rate. For the rest of the class, the boy tried his best to ignore or correct any remarks made by Avenger and take all the notes he could understand. 'God math is going to be impossible this year.'
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 pm

"That one has a servant..." Adam smirked as he would turn to caster, "Lets watch that Erik and Joey. I'm not sure which I sensed."

Adam would walk up to Joey, "Heya Joey. How's life?" Adam would smile, "Walk with me..." Adam start walking hoping Joey would follow, "I'm gonna be blunt with you Joey, I'm a Master and I'm almost sure you're one too, but there is much security in numbers, so I ask you if you'll not fight me until there is a lesser threat, and I won't attack you deal?"
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Jack would come up with a great idea to open with. He knew he had to get them started first off so he decided to go in the back and grab the special surprise he had ((I am going to assume we need to do 3 activities per class so here is today's standard.)) he would come out with a bag of clothes and a stereo and say in a happy but booming voice that could be heard by all. "HELLO CLASS" once he got their attention he would begin to talk more reserved. "Today we are going to do something different than your normal phys ed class would do. You see I believe that students should learn a bit of culture every so often so for my first day I plan on giving you a couple of very interesting starters from China and Australia. First we will do about 30 laps to get your blood flowing then we shall do some of Australia's Calisthenics dealing with Free Exercises and and some Song and Dance. Finally we shall do a tradition in China called T'ai Chi dealing with balance and control and then moving on to meditation and finally the more aggressive aspect of it. How does that sound class." He would look on for the classes reaction with a smirk.

((I would love to see Adam's face when he gets this next period Twisted Evil ))

Last edited by The Ace Of Spades on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegoofykid

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Joey was really taken back by Adam's blunt and straight forwardness, figuring that Adam must know somehow that he was the master and not Erik he reluctantly nodded at him. "All right then, let's shake on it." he said, extending his hand to shake. 'Oh man, it's just day one and I'm already way in over my head.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Adam would shake Joey's hand and smile, "We should hang out after school if possible. I'd like to discuss our en devours more privately. Maybe over Chinese?"

Adam would hand Joey his new address and head to class. He would enter the art room and smile with kind of a sad look on his face, "Incredably sorry miss. I hope I didn't interrupt anything, I had trouble in traffic."

Adam would go sit down near the front of the class.

((Assuming this makes sense))

As Adam would walk past the back room door to go take his seat he would think he sensed something, but he would dismiss it. It was too public for anyone to attack him here anyways. Adam would write in his notebook as he sat down and signal with a nod for caster to read it since he didn't want to talk to himself in public. The Paper read, What do you think of Joey? and did you feel that as we entered the room?

((Can others here your servant in spirit form? if they can't then just make him talk, otherwise))

Adam left his wrist lose on the paper, this would allow Caster to move his hand to write the reply.
Back to top Go down
martineagle

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:28 pm

((Peopel can hear else Mr Taliya wouldn't have screwed me over :p ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am

(Allie)
Berserker nodded, "All you have to do is pour more prana to me and I shall be able to heal, it will take an hour for me to heal completely, it's only a bullet wound... If It were to really hurt me, I wouldn't be a heroic spirit. There is a servant and master coming towards us.... I shall stay hidden... do your best to hide yourself..."
(Adam)
Caster didn't respond, Adam would barely feel his presence. Being so close to another Master and servant it was too dangerous to even move Adam's arm. In order to write something down, he would have materialize himself which wouild be something he could hardly do. Instead, Adam would feel something in his mind and words somehow appeared in his mind. Caster was using telepathy,

"It was too difficult to tell for sure... That young man who pointed at me, made his black aura smothered and smolder my sixth sense. It was like trying to see in a cloud of black smoke. Your guess is probably better than mine but, the one thing I am certain of... that young man is dangerous, a living magus and one so young was able to cast a spell on me. To be fair, in spirit form my magic is at it's weakest yet, even so it was formidable spell and an even more formidable mage. His black aura troubles me greatly, I have never seen such an aura. But, I am no fool, he was most likely covering for the Joey boy, he tried his best to draw his attention away from him and he did a pretty good job. Yet, he was a little too obvious in his execution, on the other hand, he didn't have any other options and was forced to take the risk betting that you were not a good enough magus to detect Joey as a master."

*************************************************************************************************
(Jack)
The class groaned as they sighed, 30 laps? Calisthetics? Tai...chi? This seemed like it was going to be a very interesting gym semester. After the 20 laps mark only a few of the students were still jogging as only some of the star athletes in the school as well as Martin was able to keep up. However, Martin hadn't joined any other tema other than the swim team other students thought most of hsi talents were wasted due to the fact that it wasn't really what you would call a real sport like football or basketball. Yet, dedicated to his swimming, it put him in great physical shape.

"Hey Teach..." Martin said as he was running backwards with his arms behind his head, "Don't ya think you should take it easy on them on the first day?"

**********************************************************************************************
(Luke)

"My appologies..." Avenger chuckled as he suddenly grew tense. "Strange... I though I heard someone scream..."

Mr. Taliya pointed towards the door, "Go to the main office.... I will deal with you there! After class!"

After Luke would be directed towards the main office, he would also find Erik sitting on an empty bench. The dark haired boy grinned as he nodded his head, "In trouble in the first day too huh?"

As the principal walked in, he would put his hands on his sides and shake his head. "First day... and you're already got detention what do you have to say for yourself Erik?"

Erik suddenly stood up as his eyes were opened wide and his mouth gaped open in horror.

"Erik... are you okay... it looks like you just saw a ghost... it's only detention..."

The principal blinked as he realized Erik wasn't looking at him, he was looking behind him. Luke would quickly realize this also, Erik had a caught a glimpse of the security cameras that looked out surveillance the school property. In the middle of the football field, there was a wooden stake planted firmly into the ground and ontop of it was a skeward human head. At first, Erik didn't realize what it was neither did the principal as soon as they did they all took a step back from the screen .

"What in God's name..." The principle said as his gaze couldn't bare to look at it for more than a few minutes. "Cheryl! Call the Police!"

Admist, the panic, Luke would hear Erik whisper as his fist tightened compactly. "Lancer...."

Erik would double take at luke realizing he was a master, he stormed out of the office.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:11 am

Jack would realize his error in judgement and say to Martin "You may be right about that. Tell you what. How about we cut the Calisthetics till tomorrow and just move on to the T'ai Chi after the last ten laps that way I can teach you more on the culture that created it." Jack would then whisper discretely to Saber "Can you sense any servants or maguses in the school. I have a feeling that our day will take a turn for the worse." He would then check and see if they had all done the laps.
Back to top Go down
vinio2323

vinio2323

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Adam would smile and write down, Wow that telepathy would be very useful. And honestly I'm just glad the guess was right, keep watching for servants though. Something tells me there are more here and I don't want to be caught off guard.

Adam would wait a moment then crumple the paper and put it in his pocket. He would then continue his first class as if nothing had changed.

((Would anyone hear the sirens when the police come?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)    Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1- Schools In (6 September 2011)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Events :: Adventures-
Jump to: