Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Links, vids and cool stuff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Links, vids and cool stuff!  Empty
PostSubject: Links, vids and cool stuff!    Links, vids and cool stuff!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 pm

This is an open discussion, so go nuts bellow I have some Fate Stay Night AMV's at the bottom if you guys want to check it out.

WARNING: This Video has a spoiler from The Unlimited Bladeworks Movie

Oh I came across this really interesting anime. I've heard of it before, there's a been a lot a talk about because this anime was actually inspired by some concept art made by a no name artist on a Japanese forum. The artist called the character depicted in this art BRS, Black Rock Shooter until then its been getting a lot of hype. I've seen the OVA which is 90 minutes long that left me a little confused to be honest but, it looked really cool. Especially, the world that these characters fight in and the incredibly well choreographed fight scenes make this one worth seeing. So check out the trailer for the anime and yeah.... tell me what you thought about it... Like it, Hate it? Personally, my only little problem witth the series is that there isnt a male character.... anywhere in the series.... (SEXIST!) But, I mean hey.... more girls ^_^

And for the girls, who might watch it, judging from the OVA I saw there's no real fan service or anything like that. It defeinetly has a very heartfelt element to the story and the character design and development play a great role in the plot. Arguably, I'm not exactly sure, from a marketing perspective, where exactly they're trying to target its viewers. I would say girls but, this is pretty grimmy action and there are certain scenes as there's actually no blood, you really get a bad feeling in your stomach. Either way, I've watched the first episode and i liked it.

I would reccomend it to people who are somewhat artsy, the universe of this anime is so awesome. Especially the characters are so stunning and they automatically catch your interest and you don't even have to hear the speak at all.

Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com

Links, vids and cool stuff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Admin Panel :: Discussion-
Jump to: