Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder Investigation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Murder Investigation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

Saber's initial attack disarmed her opponent as the lance went flying out of her hand as she reached out of the air and pulled out a knife. The biker got into a crouched stance with her knife held in a reverse grip. As Saber swung down, the biker girl jumped to the side but, not quick enough as the sword had cracked her helmet slightly as it wasn't a direct hit. The biker servant cartwheeled herself out of danger's path.

The biker girl lifted her head a little before she realized someone was behind her. Avenger gripping his sword would stab downward with both blades. Piercing the ground with both his blades and suddenly lashing out with his swords. The biker was agile avoiding his strikes as well.

Avenger and Saber looked at each other.

"Shall we join forces?" Saber offered.

"...." Avenger didn't answer instead says, "Just don't get in my way..."

Saber gave Avenger a cross look but just sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 am

Jack finished his second spell and trying to stay out of the biker womans way. Jack would look at The assisting Servant (I was not told what kind of Servant he was so he is a mystery to me) and say "Well he is kind of rude isn't he." He casts a third spell to slow her down called Mall (Slow). Meanwhile Saber would with a diagonal from left to right downward slash at the biker and follow up with a stab toward her.

((Ok let us see how well she will dodge when she cannot move as well. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

(And for good reason, neither can you know...XD)
Jack's spell was cast on the biker as Saber would attack her as planned. However, Jack's spell had no affect on the servant, the biker had strong magical resistance. The servant backed away rather swiftly as she avoided the strike.

"Tsk..."

Or, so it seemed, the biker gripped gripped her arms as saber had manage to cut it. It also wrecked her suit which she was trying so hard to protect. The biker sighed as she picked up her lance and pointed it at Saber. It appeared although Jack's spell had a very small effect after all but, it was quickly finished.

"Master... This servant is not normal... I'm pretty sure its a lancer but, she's too strong. I think she's only using a lance to mislead us. She's skilled with the lance but, not skilled enough to be a lancer." Saber said as she pointed her sword at the biker. "What's your name..."

The biker pointed her lance back at her, "I am not inclined to answer besides it is common for a warrior to give their name first."

Saber smirked at that and shook her head, "True Warriors don't slaughter children!"

A fire began erupting around Saber's sword as she poised herself.

New Ability Acquired
Heavenly Flames
Saber's attack power has increased for a period of time, her sword's flame increases her range to 50 meters if chosen to create a sword burst attack (Similar to Saber's Excalibur attack). However, this is classified as C-B level noble phantasm and its not her strongest attack.

"Prepare yourself!" Saber said as the flames dance off of her blade.

Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Jack would say "Wait. Did you not say that this attack should not be used lightly. Should we take this chance." He would pause realizing that he could not make her reconsider and says "Ok. I trust you. I will try to conserve my mana to make sure you don't overexert yourself and fade away. I just hope I gave you enough for you to continue without further aid. Be careful. If she is not a Lancer then with the strength she is wielding she could very well be a Saber or a Berserker." Jack would say with a smirk. Saber rushed forward and attacked 4 times with the sword striking with a horizontal strike, a virtical strike, a parry of the next attack into a spinning horizontal strike (If an attack is done) and a block of the next attack into a virtical strike. (If an attack is done)

((I did not completely control your character but i did make Saber wait for an attack so unless she does not attack next turn that is what Saber will do. Very Happy BTW cool ability it is like the fire spell I made only better awesome Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm

((Oh yes I know but, I can take control of your servant in certain times. As she still has to talk or introduce an ability you haven't seen or say something or do something that was beyond your knowledge.))

Saber replied, "That's something else..."

Saber's attacks were furious it even put the biker on the ropes, the biker was quick and skilled enough to barely avoid her attacks. The biker gave a small breath as she would lunge forward with her knife only to be parried as she was about to be caught off guard with a counter horizontal strike. Leaping back into the air, the biker was hit across the side of her helmet damaging it. Clutching her knife, she would throw it hard at Saber only to find the servant had blocked it. Saber lunged forward with her last vertical strike at the disarmed biker only to find the dagger she had deflected had somehow come back around and stab her in the back of her shoulder. Grimacing in pain, her attack was slowed down as the biker stepped in mid-swing as the two servants wrestled for control of the blade.

Avenger, on the other hand, picked up the lance from earlier and ran towards Saber and the biker. Jack would notice that she was aiming to impale the biker by running the blade through Saber first. However, Saber was turned around and would not notice.
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Jack would yell "Saber. LOOK OUT!!! BEHIND YOU!!" Saber would look at the attack not able to stop it (I'm assuming) as she struggled to keep her sword. Jack would run to stop the attack but unable to keep up with the servant this proved futile.

((Oh no who will save Saber affraid ))
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Rose and Assassin were walking to their new home when they sensed servants and decided to take a look coming across one servant pinned by another and about to be stabbed by a third.

at that moment many things happened at once. Assassin appears behind the biker Servant placing his dagger to her throat. At the same time a young girl appears in between the one servant woman in armor and the hulking armor figure that was about to stab her pointing a gun right at his forehead. She says "2 against one now that just ain't fair." She then talks as if she was ignoring the people to her front and back talking to Assassin "Hey kid let us try to even the odds a bit shall we. You dance with biker chick over there and I'll help pretty armored lady with this jerk. Anyone who would stab a lady in the back is little more than a dog." She would turn to Jack and say "And sir you should stick out of this. Your magic is low you'll need to save it to help her."

(This song will start playing when they appear and plays through her speech)
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 am

Jack would look at the new person and say "Well . . . I don't know who you are but I'm glad you saved Saber from her own ally." Jack would then look at the armored behemoth and say "Ok bud. If that is how your playing then I will keep my eye on you. I will not let you kill Saber and I can mess you up quite badly so don't even try it again you armored backstabber." Jack would then look at the new person again and say "Sorry to say but I will not let Saber deal with this alone. If I can help in any way then I will. And if I have to conserve my energy then I will resort to using my specialty." He would summon his rapier with its sheath using his magecraft and put the sheath on keeping his hand ready and attempting to get close enough to use his magecraft to Fortify Sabers armor to make her even tougher for the Biker Servant. Jack also takes this time to try to Trace Sabers sword in case Saber cannot get it back from the Biker Servant. Saber would try to wrestle the sword away from the Biker Servant. (I am assuming magecraft does not use any magic or not nearly as much as an actual spell uses so I am still conserving magic I think)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

(Sorry that wasn't a really smart thing to do Malta.... this guy is a heroic spirit and he's a wearing a helmet. Saber's gonna be a shiskabob! XD)

Avenger ran forward anyway as he chuckled, his voice echoed through his helmet. The lance that Avenger carried was suddenly covered in the same aura that hid his appearance and his class.

Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands ( 騎士は徒手にて死せずナイト・オブ・オーナー , ?)
Once Avenger grabs hold of anything that can be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon by his own recognition with his gauntlets and he recognizes that he wishes to wield it, it instantly gains the property of "becoming his Noble Phantasm." It allows for something as worthless as a piece of scrap iron to be turned into a demonic spear or sword capable of damaging Servants and striking legendary weapons. The item will be a D rank weapon, and if he takes another Servant's Noble Phantasm of a superior rank, its quality will be maintained while under Avenger's control.
((This is a real Noble Phantasm directly from the Fate Series))

Saber's armor was indeed fortified but, by the looks of it, Avenger seemed strong enough to pierce through it with the lance as it was more than just a weapon, it was a noble phantasm before he even took control of it. The biker girl grimaced as she and saber were still in a deadlock. If Rose shot at Berserker, the bullet would cause a crack in his helmet.

"Hyahhhh!" Avenger cried as he was about to deal the finishing blow until, he suddenly vanished from thin air and if Jack would look around, his master would disappear too.

((Matineagle and Joey your characters have been summoned to the magus association, since I no longer want to wait for you guys to reply ^_^;;Wink)
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Jack would look at the disappearance of both the armored servant and his master curious about their ability and wondering where they went. Recovering Jack would resume Tracing Sabers sword until he was done. When done Jack would raise his saber at the biker and thrust forward stopping as it was in front of her neck just under her chin. Jack would say "Now I do not care if you are a Servant of considerable strength with all of us on you you will not stand a chance. I assume the position your in now is a sign of that. So I will ask you to drop Sabers sword and i ask you once more. Why have you been killing innocents in your pursuit to win the Grail Wars. I warn you I just traced Sabers sword so if you do manage to get a hold of it rest assured I can summon multiple copies of it which should be quite a challenge indeed. Plus Ive trained to use any sword easily so do not test me." Jack would press his sword closer towards the servant it now pressing into her neck but not causing any severe damage as it is not even drawing blood.

Jack would look off towards the girl behind him and say "I'm guessing you are a member of this Grail War from your Servant and considering that I nor Saber was able to sense his presence till we saw him I assume he is of the Assassin class am I right." Jack turn his eyes back onto the biker servant after talking to make sure she does not escape.

Saber would continue to try to wrestle her sword away from the biker servant.

((Ok admin it is your turn what will the biker servant do in this scenario. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Rose would say "I applaud your intelligence, your right about the kid. I guess I should introduce myself, names Rose Reed. So this servant has been killing people who are uninvolved in this war. If that is the case than I can't forgive them." Rose walks over to the other side and points her guns at the bikers servants head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:59 am

Just when Saber got back her sword, the biker girl kicked her away so, she had some room.

"You don't know how frustrating this is without telling you..." The Biker said as Jack's blade drew no blood. "But, I gave you enough chances... leave me alone...or I will start to get serious..."

Looking down, Jack would notice the servant summoned something in her hand as a blaze of yellow light had flickered just as he thrusted his sword. In the Servant's hand lay a sword still within its scabbard. The scabbard was no ordinary one, it was beautiful and there was a great deal of magic that it radiated. Rose would indeed feel that it's magic was very old and forgotten, Jack would most likely take interest in the hilt of the sword that lay within the sword. It's hilt was golden and the design was without a doubt a match to "the sword of promised victory".

"Sacre Bleu!" Saber would now know the identity of the servant, "Roi des chevaliers! Roi d'Avalon!"

A golden light suddenly enveloped the biker girl as she drew the sword from the scabbard and quickly slashed around her. Using a fraction of the sword's power Jack, Rose, Saber and Assassin were blinded by the light and Jack was blown back a bit. The light transformed her clothing as she stood in armor.

Murder Investigation - Page 2 1126686

Assassin nudged Rose, "I think we should run...."

Saber spoke up, "I think we made a grave error... none of the weapons she had used so far matches the description we got from the severed head and I don't believe someone like the king of knights would go around killing innocents."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:00 am

((This is AWESOME. bounce ))

Jack would wheel back landing onto his feet as the blast blew him back. "What the hell was that!" Jack would notice the hilt of the blade hearing Saber and say. "No way. This cannot be. Arthur of Legend. You have got to be kidding me. Well this changes everything. At ease Saber. Rose she is not our enemy." Jack would make his weapons disappear. He would walk over to Arthur and say with an outstretched hand "I apologize for my misunderstanding. If I had known that I was talking to the Arthur Pendragon then I would have known you could not have been the killer. Here I would like to shake hands with one of my personal heroes. There is no way a noble knight like Arthur Pendragon would kill innocents." Jack would keep his hand out hoping that she would shake his hand.

If jacks hand was shaken he would move his hand up and down in a shaking motion and say "I am so sorry about all that. We have been looking for a Grail War competator who has been murdering many innocent civilians. It is good to see that there is someone like you to dish out justice. Have you seen or heard anything that may help us find the true culprit." Jack would then pick up the arm with escalaber on it observing the blade like an obsessive fan boy while trying to secretly TRACE the sword saying "Wow so this is the legendary Escalaber. It is more magnificent than it looks. I never thought that I would see it in my lifetime. This is the greatest day of my life! Umm . . . last I checked weren't you a guy from what I read. since when were you a woman."

If successful then he would just put the sword down step away casually and say "It is an honor so what brings you here. Someone like you has to be here for a good reason." Jack would stare at her hoping for an answer after what he had done in the past.

((Holy crap it is King Arthur. affraid I cannot pass up a chance like this I'm getting a copy of that sword on her. Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Rose puts down her guns and looks at King Arthur "My Apologies ma'am. I did not know who you were. He assumed you were the fiend that was hurting innocents and I was merely trying to help stop such a fiend. I am Rose Reed. Descendant of the Salem Witches from Texas. The Kids sorry too."

Assassin puts away his dagger and stands there.

((WHAT!!! IS JACK CRAZY!!! Shocked TRACING KING ARTHUR'S SWORD!!! affraid ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Arthuria sighed as she hung her head down as if the whole encounter seemed to have delayed her greatly. She turned to the Jack and gave a small nod and also nodded to rose who had presented herself so courteously. It was just as Jack was in the middle of scanning the blade that the wind wrapped itself around the weapon once again sheathing it from sight. She gave a Jack a questionable look as she was familiar with the trace ability. A former master of hers once had a very similar ability to Jacks.

"Sorry but, Excalibur is a sword of a king and a symbol of Camelot. As a king of Camelot, I would request you not to wield my sword for it is mine and mine alone." Saber said as she dispersed her armor in a golden flash.

Murder Investigation - Page 2 Fate-Zero.Saber-Arturia-Pendragon.320x480-1

Returning to her former suited up clothes as she brushed her hands clean and gave a bow.

"My name is Arthuria Pendragon, one of the 3 ruler class servants summoned by the grail to ensure that the rules of the contest are kept. Recently, as you must certainly know that a certain contestant is breaking the rules as he has chosen to attack innocents to strengthen his or her servant by feeding them souls. By my master's order I was chasing him but, ran into you. I must apologize for not revealing my intentions earlier but, my master made it clear no to reveal my identity to other contestants. However, I needed to do so not to lose his trail." Arthuria said putting her hand on her chest looking concerned as she turned her head west, "I must be going..."
Back to top Go down
The Ace Of Spades

The Ace Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm

((Question are we supposed to voice our Servants at this time))

As the wind wrapped around the Sword Jack would just nod knowing he was caught. He would give her a face like the one below saying "Worth a shot. Sorry for my rudeness."

Murder Investigation - Page 2 United10

Jack would put his hand at his side, stop smiling and say something after she had done her introduction. "Wait so there are not only the seven main classes in this contest but there are 3 ruler classes as well. Do we have to fight you eventually or are you like my student and are just a referee in all of this." as she said she had to go he says "Wait. Let us help. We are all heading toward the same objective. We can help." Jack would stand there wondering whether or not she would allow it considering what he had done.

((Damn so close oh well guess it is for the better. Mad Had a feeling that was not going to happen but had to try. lol! ))
Back to top Go down
maltastarlight

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:20 pm

After Jack asked to help Rose looks at King Arthur and says "I would like to offer my assistance as well ma'am. I cannot stand by and let innocents be harmed. I'm sure the kid agrees right." She says the last part while looking at Assassin.

((Sorry it took so long i have been really sick. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Investigation   Murder Investigation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Investigation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Events :: Adventures-
Jump to: