Fate Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-playing game forum based off of the hit Japanese anime and game series Fate by Type-Moon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to my humble forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to my humble forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my humble forum   Welcome to my humble forum EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Dear Visitor,

I'd like to welcome you to my humble role-play forum Fate Eternity! It is a unique forum role-play in which is based off of the Fate series by Type-Moon. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Fate, do not fret, prior knowledge is not necessary neither is it beneficial in role-playing in this forum. The premise of this game is for you to construct a human character who may or many not be athletic, trained in the arts of magic or, weapons. This human character lives in a modern society identical to our own. In which he or she participates in a tournament called the Holy Grail Wars. In which the victors of this tournament will be able to make any wish of theirs come true! Any wish they desire will become a reality! As you probably already noted I said "Victors", this is correct. Your character is not alone as they will have a servant at their side. For you see for your character to participate the tournament, they must first summon a "servant". Servants are the heroic spirits of mythical heroes from the past, present and future. (All of them will be Heroic heroes from the past). They are all powerful beings restored to the prime of their power and youth. Many of them possessing all powerful artifacts called Noble Phantasms that they would have used in their past to spread their fame of their great power. They will aid you in battle and defend your life from mortal danger. You and Your servant's goal is to either eliminate all the servants or masters in order to win the grail. Keep in mind, all servants participate in this tournament for they also seek a grail and many of them fight for they may have grievance or regret in their life that they wish to resolve.

P.S Oh.... yes..... there is one more thing you should be aware of.... you will not be able to choose your character's servant as in the fate universe summoning a heroic spirit one can not tell what kind of servant one will get. However, the servant summoned by it's master usually have a similar past, personality or, ideals. As a result, the master and servant usually reflect each other's short comings and flaws. But, yes, if you do submit a character, I will provide you with very suitable and compatible Servant. In addition, the moderators and I will be the ones controlling the servants.
Back to top Go down
https://fate-eternity.canadian-forum.com

Welcome to my humble forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Eternity :: Admin Panel :: Introduction-
Jump to: